Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Want To Fight a Racist, a Scumbag - Maybe Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I knew it..........
    Then why didn't you say anything?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Kovalev: " I want to fight some POS who looks like a monkey. Maybe Badou Jack"

Showing what a racist bītch u are yet again. Funny thing is that if I phone the pigs in the UK to inform them of your statement,gunless UK version of SWAT will show up at your door w their notepad holsters ready to arrest you because the uk is a country with hypocritical joke laws.

They act like self righteous blowhards(just like u) about human rights & cry about the USA prison system,but throw people in jail for saying anything remotely construed as racism or for waving "offensive banter banners" on the street before football matches. Ironic that u behave like a racist dirtbag on a USA blog,despite being from ******* UK.
      Last edited by kushking; 10-20-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Blacks are the most racist thats a fact. No other than Blacks have cults like Black Panther Party ,*** Black Caucus and I'm sure there's more Black racist groups
        racist defend racist.....Blacks didn't make whites or any race use different bathrooms, drink out of other fountains....I can go on for days the list goes on. You must be a racist.

Comment

Blacks are the most racist thats a fact. No other than Blacks have cults like Black Panther Party ,*** Black Caucus and I'm sure there's more Black racist groups

Yes, blacks can be racist too but this does not have anything to do with this article. Kov has done racist kinds of stuff. I don't get your style of argument, this is just pivoting from the fact. KOV being a racist does not make all white people racist. Your logic is pretty flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            And he's a grown man so don't mention the media. He knows what he's doing.

And yes, , bad selling angle. Bad karma. Bad idea.

If he wants to beat up racists he go to national front rally and knock all them idiots out.

Not use that as an angle in well publicised sporting event to incite racial tension.

He sounds like a nutjob. Again.
            SMH....Every boxer should get in line to beat up a racist. Should be fairly easy since racist & fearing individuals....**** sign me up!
            Last edited by j.razor; 12-27-2017, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Make the fight right now, Floyd. Jack will whip Kovs **** ***** supporting ass.

Comment

Black people are black, therefore they can't be racists..
                dat black privilege, doe

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  Showing what a racist bītch u are yet again. Funny thing is that if I phone the pigs in the UK to inform them of your statement,gunless UK version of SWAT will show up at your door w their notepad holsters ready to arrest you because the uk is a country with hypocritical joke laws.

They act like self righteous blowhards(just like u) about human rights & cry about the USA prison system,but throw people in jail for saying anything remotely construed as racism or for waving "offensive banter banners" on the street before football matches. Ironic that u behave like a racist dirtbag on a USA blog,despite being from ******* UK.
                  This from a cowardly POS who posts racist insults against white people then comes crawling back and deletes them 10 minutes later.

If you weren't such a stupid wannabe victim you would see that I was poking fun at Kovalev in my comment, not Badou Jack.

But yeah, Jack is a stupid prick too for saying something like that about Kovalev. But at least he's a fighter who would try to back up his words in the ring, not a slimy, cowardly, keyboard warrior racist like you.

Comment

Perhaps Bivol should call Jack a monkey, and maybe Jack will then find the balls to fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      This from a cowardly POS who posts racist insults against white people then comes crawling back and deletes them 10 minutes later.

If you weren't such a stupid wannabe victim you would see that I was poking fun at Kovalev in my comment, not Badou Jack.

But yeah, Jack is a stupid prick too for saying something like that about Kovalev. But at least he's a fighter who would try to back up his words in the ring, not a slimy, cowardly, keyboard warrior racist like you.
                      More lies from a white trash caravan *****.:wt: Your the lil bītch calling another man a monkey trying to make me out as some supposed racist. You keep spouting off about me calling you white trash & supposedly deleting it when I called u white trash daily. Your a true cowardly cuck that makes bets then don't pay up like the wimp u are. Your bītch ass account should be deleted after u LOST account bet 4 opening your sewage mouth. Eat a dīck racist bītch,only a ****ing ****** would say I'm racist against anyone let alone white people when I'm accused of being racist against black/latino regularly by racist gimps like u.

Your bītch ass is a cracker,a hick,& a inbreeding redneck all rolled into 1,theres no shame in calling a ***** supporting racist the truth. Funny that u assume my race(wrongly)to call me racist but make it clear your a racist cracker by calling blackmen monkeys & assume im black 4 calling u out 4 your blatant racism.
                      Last edited by kushking; 10-20-2017, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X