Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Want To Fight a Racist, a Scumbag - Maybe Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    If Kovalev is half the fighter he was before the 2nd Ward fight, he murks Jack.

I’m leaning towards Jack by shocking Tko though.

Kovalev was the same Kovalev in both fights as he was before... He was just overwhelmed by Ward's Boxing I.Q. in the second fight... Human brain can adapt while a Jerboa brain can't... That's the real story ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Then why didn't you say anything?
      Gotta give folks enough rope and they usually hang themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
        Kovalev was the same Kovalev in both fights as he was before... He was just overwhelmed by Ward's Boxing I.Q. in the second fight... Human brain can adapt while a Jerboa brain can't... That's the real story ...
        Yeah bltches from the ghetto adapt and low blow when they’re getting their ass beat up. And then they retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Yeah bltches from the ghetto adapt and low blow when they’re getting their ass beat up. And then they retire.
          Russians have ghettos that make America's worse look like a Country club

Andre DSTROYED Kwitter Kovalev

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Russians have ghettos that make America's worse look like a Country club

Andre DSTROYED Kwitter Kovalev
            Yeah Russia is mostly a shlthole that’s falling apart, but pvssies like you and Ward would never dare to go there in person.
            Yet so many americans don’t realize how great they have it and how shltty it can be elsewhere.
            A dirty ref stopped a fight on lowblows, that’s a fact. All the rest is theoretical hypothesis.

Comment

Yeah Russia is mostly a shlthole that’s falling apart, but pvssies like you and Ward would never dare to go there in person.
              Yet so many americans don’t realize how great they have it and how shltty it can be elsewhere.
              A dirty ref stopped a fight on lowblows, that’s a fact. All the rest is theoretical hypothesis.
              no ward won twice that's called fact

Comment

Look at this Kunt here. You never learn even after I had to slap u around on several occasions.

U are resilient fcker aren't you. My biggest disappointment in the e world is I couldn't teach you how to be a man my son. Still talking down on people better than you.

Carry on bro I leave u in God's hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                  Look at this Kunt here. You never learn even after I had to slap u around on several occasions.

U are resilient fcker aren't you. My biggest disappointment in the e world is I couldn't teach you how to be a man my son. Still talking down on people better than you.

he is beyond your or gods hands I think

Comment

Russia has NOTHING I want.

That dirty ref let Kovalev rabbit punch all night.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X