Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Want To Fight a Racist, a Scumbag - Maybe Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I met Ward at an ice cream shop in Oakland and he was very polite. He told me Froch hits super hard.

Told me Kessler was physically strong through T the whole fight.

He made me a fan.
    yea at one point when he was the ring champ he had beat his top 3 con and 1or2 more down the 10 plus the real champ at 175[dawson]at time

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      I like ward a lot but retiring when your div is so hot I believe will and should hurt his legacy some
      Nonsense. There's always a new crop. The guy went up a division to fight the guy who was the scariest dude in all of boxing. That was a top 3 P4P fighter. No one else in the div is even near that right now.

Comment

Have you ever looked?

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/archaeology/1.713849

Go wish me a happy b day on a new thread
        LMMFAO

Did you even bother to READ your so-called "evidence"? Well, lets see what it says.
        There is no direct evidence that people worshipping Yahweh sojourned in ancient Egypt, let alone during the time the Exodus is believed to have happened.
        Above and beyond that, your "source" isn't an authority on the matter. Random newspaper articles from obviously biased sources prove nothing. I thought you had some "evidence" from your so-called Hebrew "University"? Where is it?

Come on Mr Big Data, I know you can do better that this sad attempt...
        Last edited by Nay_Sayer; 10-20-2017, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Nonsense. There's always a new crop. The guy went up a division to fight the guy who was the scariest dude in all of boxing. That was a top 3 P4P fighter. No one else in the div is even near that right now.
          no I did not want him to lose just come close to what he did at 168 where he did clean out whole div.i give huge props for beating kov twice

Comment

• would have liked him to at least beat Stevenson maybe one 2 more still all time great but could have moved up list little more.but oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              LMMFAO

Did you even bother to READ your so-called "evidence"? Well, lets see what it says.

Above and beyond that, your "source" isn't an authority on the matter. Random newspaper articles from obviously biased sources proves nothing. I thought you had some "evidence" from your so-called Hebrew "University"? Where is it?

Come on Mr Big Data, I know you can do better that this sad attempt...
              No, I just wanted to move on.

Comment

How you been man?
                Ward is my guy

Comment

How you been man?
                  Ward is my guy
                  Good, good. The forums have been kinda stale lately so i haven't been on nearly as much (actually, I'm checking several times a day but so few threads are even interesting).
                  Hope all the well with you brother!!

Comment

• Jack underrated

Comment

Good, good. The forums have been kinda stale lately so i haven't been on nearly as much (actually, I'm checking several times a day but so few threads are even interesting).
                      Hope all the well with you brother!!
                      I'm good just noted. Starting a new project at Toyota. After that, I'll look on weekends if I can

Peace bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X