Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Lemieux is GGG's Leftover Dog Meat - I Want The Dog!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
    It ain't bull**** if it's true. U know Jacob did good vs GGG while GGG destroyed Lemiuex and Monroe who went the distance with Saunders.
    And in your head that means BJS and Lemieux ducked Jacob.

'nuff said.

Comment

Saunders will win. He will move a lot. Lemieux doesn't feel the distance. He usually can't catch those who has pretty boxing skills. Marcos Reyes, Rubio, Alcine. But, how he managed to outbox N'Dam ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        If GGG wins the rematch he has Jermall to deal with though?
        Depends if the unification trumps the mandatory. I'm guessing the WBC would allow the unification.

Comment

Saunders is one of those dudes who picks a fight with someone he knows he has no interest in fighting and then has his friends pretend to hold him back while he screams, "Let me at him!"

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Saunders is one of those dudes who picks a fight with someone he knows he has no interest in fighting and then has his friends pretend to hold him back while he screams, "Let me at him!"

..... as, he books a flight to Montreal..... ?

sorry, I missed the parallel

could you start again, slower this time

Comment

Lemieux always has a punchers chance, but Saunders has a great jab. Not sure Saunders can cope with GGG pressure and power though if they ever fight.

Comment

if this guy could fight half as good as he an talk smh

Comment

Lemiex is tougher than khan anyway.
                  Maybe bj wants an easy fight. Maybe lemieux is tougher than bjs wanted in next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Did BJS call out Khan again after saying that ... or are you talking garbage?
                    I be talking smack.

Comment

Total Mismatch

Saunders you bonehead!! Don't you realize that by demeaning Lemeuix you are just validating what most think of you already!! NOW! After Lemieux totally destroys you what excuse can you use?? I still don't believe this fight will happen I believe Saunders just likes to keep his name in the media. I predict he'll have a 11th hour training injury to avoid the severe beating he'd get if he actually took the fight. He's looking to just hold out for one really huge payday with GGG or Canelo and milk this meal ticket title for all its worth. I see this fight as a huge mismatch with Lemieux being a huge favorite. If this fight does happen bet the long odds of Saunders even lasting the distance,should be about the same odds of getting hit by lighting in a coal mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X