Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: Wilder vs. Whyte To Get Joshua is Stupid, Whyte Irrelevant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything he says is right, this is just about fast Eddie trying to promote Whyte who really is only known for his mouth and getting smashed up by Joshua.
    I like Hearn but this is an insult to the established WBC heavyweight champion and does not show he is dealing in good faith.
    Whytes record is nothing much, he needs to do more than life and death with shopworn Dereck Chisora.

Comment

Dibella once again showing how out of touch he is . Under the rules Joshua HAS to fight the next guy in line and thats Takam . Besides that even Whyte acknowledges he needs a belt of some sort to make the Joshua fight more appealing since he was already defeatted so why would he cancel an already WBC silver championship with Helenius ?

On top of that Whyte is going to become Wilders Mandatory very soon if he should win so why would Hearn match Whyte with Joshua right now ,they are both promoted under him and why would you state hes irrelevant knowing all this ? DUMBELLA !

I dont really care if the Whyte vs Wilder fight happens ,id rather see Joshua smash them both up !

Comment

Just checked the WBC rankings, Whyte is currently ranked #3, so I'm pretty sure he's relevant, it would be a good name on Wilder's resume in the meantime and he'd earn a career high payday doing so...I personally think he should beat Whyte so I don't really understand the hesistation, maybe his team think otherwise?

Comment

Wilder is irrelevant out of Alabama too.

Comment

Ducking AJ's leftovers. Why should Joshua fight the irrelevant bum?

Comment

Why does Wilder who is a champion have to jump thru hoops to get to AJ. The idea of Wilder fighting Whyte would be cool if Wilder didn't already have a BELT then that would make sense!! Even if Wilder did fight Whyte and win who's to say AJ still wouldn't want the fight until 2019 or 2020! Hearn isn't making sense.

Comment

What a Coward wilder is

Turning down 4m to fight Whyte

Clearly ducking and trying to cash out with their loss to Joshua only

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                  Everything he says is right, this is just about fast Eddie trying to promote Whyte who really is only known for his mouth and getting smashed up by Joshua.
                  I like Hearn but this is an insult to the established WBC heavyweight champion and does not show he is dealing in good faith.
                  Whytes record is nothing much, he needs to do more than life and death with shopworn Dereck Chisora.
                  Wilder-Whyte makes more sense than any other fight for Wilder. It would get him exposure in the UK and would also be Wilders biggest payday outside a Joshua fight. Wilder is obviously not confident and which is why he ducked Whyte.

Comment

Tell em Lou. Embarrassing how bad Hearn and AJ are ducking Bombsquad

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                      Certain fighters manage to constantly remain in the mix even when they're proven next-to-nobodies. Dillian Whyte and Dereck Chisora are good examples of this.
                      Because they are good at trashtalking or whatever. Whyte is a nobody

Comment

Working...
                      X