Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

derrick james trainer of year or good phramacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    I'm talkin real a sde fighters guys makin 500k or more . I would think even 30k aint crap if your op might be juicing. the stuff really does work lol the juice that is
    Let's break down that half a million, though.

Trainer gets 10%, manager gets 10%-20%, camp expenses likely take another 10%, and then let's say that the total tax bill is 35%.

The $500k immediately drops down to $150k before you've spent a penny on your family.

Giving up another 20% of your actual take-home pay, on the chance that someone may be cheating is a risk/reward calculus that folks will answer their own way.

VADA is not as good as agency as USADA is, but the fact that you can get solid testing at a third of the price, makes testing a viable option for more fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Let's break down that half a million, though.

Trainer gets 10%, manager gets 10%-20%, camp expenses likely take another 10%, and then let's say that the total tax bill is 35%.

The $500k immediately drops down to $150k before you've spent a penny on your family.

Giving up another 20% of your actual take-home pay, on the chance that someone may be cheating is a risk/reward calculus that folks will answer their own way.

VADA is not as good as agency as USADA is, but the fact that you can get solid testing at a third of the price, makes testing a viable option for more fighters.
      trainer don't get 10 anymore after you get in that area and I don't care what agency they use just test.and yes they take home about 30% after everthing give or take

Comment

Working...
      X