Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis To Stand Trial on Assault Charge on November 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn shame..

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      This was a regular fight between 2 people. It happens every dàmn day and especially in the gym. Have you ever been to a boxing gym? Scuffles tend to break out sometimes. Y’all wasn’t this dàmn outraged at the Vegas shooter lol.
      What are you talking about? You called it a street fight and it's not. He got into a fight in the gym with his brother and friend. I wouldn't call that a street fight. This wasn't street **** at all.

Besides, that has nothing to do with my post. I'm not outraged about some stupid **** like this. But this guy needs a change of scenery because his career is starting to fizzle. That's what this is about.

Comment

What a clown. Who knows one day he and Broner may be cell mates.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          What are you talking about? You called it a street fight and it's not. He got into a fight in the gym with his brother and friend. I wouldn't call that a street fight. This wasn't street **** at all.
          Bro a street fight is basically a fight with bare knuckles. It doesn’t have to actually be in the street lol. I do agree though he needs a change of scenery

Comment

innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

He is signed to TMT. One must be a hoodlum as a pre-req to fphuck around with TMT. Afterall his promoter paved the way for his goons to follow.
              Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Surprised this moron isn't a TMT Mayweather Promotions fighter

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                If you're from the hood, or know anything about the hood, you know that no one just get "Suckered punched" like this. I'm sure this dude had a bigger role in this scuffle than their letting on. regularly, you would catch the ass whooping and keep it moving, but since this is one of the hottest prospect in boxing, making a ton of $$, Of course anyone will find a reason to file a civil suit against him. He needs to get out of the hood, point blank. This will continue to happen if he doesn't.
                Word! You got that right.

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
                  He is signed to TMT. One must be a hoodlum as a pre-req to fphuck around with TMT. Afterall his promoter paved the way for his goons to follow.
                  So what are you a twinky with the cream filling in the middle? I'd rather be a "hoodlum" than a lil b*tch that talks **** bout dudes that keep it 100.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    What a clown. Who knows one day he and Broner may be cell mates.
                    Lol....that was kind of funny....

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                      throw this little shit in prison where he belongs and throw away the key. he's an animal like broner these types will never learn. knuckleheads like them will always get into trouble.
                      For a fight? Are you a twinky with the cream filling in the middle too?

Comment

Working...
                      X