Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Mayweather getting back in the ring anytime soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    What's the matter with you people?

He hugged Al Haymon! He promised Al Haymon! He's DONE!

People...let the man retire. He's done enough. It's time to move on to today's fighters.
    LOL, the guy Is 40 years old, If he chooses to fight again than that Is his choice. Does the hug(promise) really concern you that much?

Comment

People...let the man retire. He's done enough. It's time to move on to today's fighters.
      I want him to retire too, but that was a bad way to go out. I know he can do better and white wash someone. I would like to see him go out with a better performance, and this is coming from a place of knowing he has something more in him. That performance came from him not training at all, and he looked slow af. I dont think it was age.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        I want him to retire too, but that was a bad way to go out. I know he can do better and white wash someone. I would like to see him go out with a better performance, and this is coming from a place of knowing he has something more in him. That performance came from him not training at all, and he looked slow af. I dont think it was age.
        A 40 year old man with brittle hands walked down and STOPPED the so-called Baddest Man on the Planet. I think he did enough.

Besides, tons of people were praising Floyd for coming forward and being the aggressor instead of fighting defensively. He gave the "fans" what they want.

It's time to let him go. Let's just remember him for beating the hell out of McGregor on the way out with flush, beautiful shots.

Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 10-19-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

If someone can Guarantee him another 100 Million Minimum then maybe I guess. Doubt it though, probably just a Work Out to stay in shape but to also get people talking

Comment

No reason why he won't come back. His name is Money.
            He will need more for his strip bar. It's an addiction.
            Only question is when. More likely when he's in his mid 40s.
            No doubt he'll make millions, so the attraction is too overpowering.
            The biggest question is are people willing to spend $100 seeing him fight another UFC fighter?
            They certainly would want to see him fight guys like Thurman for that asking price.
            Last edited by rickJen; 10-19-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              so a gay ass lookin pink cup was the obvious choice...
              pink is the color for breast cancer awareness

Comment

I bet Floyd quite fancies his chances against someone like Thurman

Comment

I was joking brother calm down!!!

Comment

I don't see it happening.

Comment

If I'm honest I miss the slickness of mayweather his unrivalled athleticism. Sense of range and subtle defensive genius. The unorthodox walking down mcgregor version of may isn't how I want to remember him. I'd like to witness the supreme ring generalship again that's all. He may of been boring to some but I enjoyed the many facets of his craft Nd admired the hard work and dedication.

And before the he was on peds brigade get involved they might enhance speed stamina but you still need to have skill and technique to utilise "if" he was using
                      Last edited by PsychoPat; 10-20-2017, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X