Anyone else lose interest in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Agreed...best not be looking in my direction
    I don't see you in the pick 'em game. Are you in it?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I don't see you in the pick 'em game. Are you in it?
      I started but got sick was not logging on for about two months.

Comment

I started but got sick was not logging on for about two months.
        Gotcha. Give that cesspool pit a break. NSB and catching up on unknown fighters is where it is at.

Did you see that Gallimore vs DeLoach fight?

Comment

Gotcha. Give that cesspool pit a break. NSB and catching up on unknown fighters is where it is at.

Did you see that Gallimore vs DeLoach fight?
          Nope. Missed it but will check it out.

Comment

Nope. Missed it but will check it out.
            It was a very entertaining fight.

Comment

It was a very entertaining fight.
              Thanks. Deloach was taking some bombs

Comment

Yep, I've definitely dialed it back. The passion will always be there, and there are a core group of fighters who I will follow regardless of what else is going on. But Baseball playoffs, Basketball tipoff and the local Mitre 10 Cup Rugby moving towards the finals are taking up a lot of time.

And let's be honest, boxing doesn't help itself much. I've actively chosen to reduce the time I spend following the sport because it's filled with too many frustrations. I'm certainly not going to put 100% effort into following it blindly - I'm not a glutton for punishment unlike many here. I don't love the pain and I don't have some sick desire to consistently be disappointed.

Comment

Thanks. Deloach was taking some bombs
                  Yeah. That Jamaican had him on ***** street almost every round.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    Yep, I've definitely dialed it back. The passion will always be there, and there are a core group of fighters who I will follow regardless of what else is going on. But Baseball playoffs, Basketball tipoff and the local Mitre 10 Cup Rugby moving towards the finals are taking up a lot of time.

And let's be honest, boxing doesn't help itself much. I've actively chosen to reduce the time I spend following the sport because it's filled with too many frustrations. I'm certainly not going to put 100% effort into following it blindly - I'm not a glutton for punishment unlike many here. I don't love the pain and I don't have some sick desire to consistently be disappointed.
                    What has disappointed you this year?

Comment

Nah, never.

I don't follow any other sports except Boxing.

Might watch a big football match if it's on like Man United vs Liverpool or whatever but only if I'm scrolling through the TV and it's on.

I don't really have that many hobbies outside of Boxing either so no.

Comment

Working...
                      X