Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux: Saunders About To Get Destroyed, Will Feel A lot of Pain!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lemieux: Saunders About To Get Destroyed, Will Feel A lot of Pain!

Former IBF world middleweight champion David Lemieux (38-3, 33 KOs) is predicting a very vicious beating for reigning WBO world middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders (25-0, 12 KOs). After months of back and forth trash talk, a deal was finalized on Tuesday - for an HBO televised date of December 16th. Saunders will travel to Lemieux's backyard of Montreal, Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

David Lemieux, if you knock Saunders out I will propose you for a Nobel Prize.

Comment

Im hoping he pulls it off. Lemieux probably ready to face anyone, i dont think saunders wants any parts of charlo, jacobs, canelo, golovkin

Comment

Well, best of luck....

Comment

I'm dead excited about this fight for some reason. It's because it's so evenly matched and a classic puncher vs boxer fight.

Also Billy Joe is a mouthy ****er and wouldn't mind seeing someone take his 0.

Comment

Lemieux is worthy of this moment. He’ll deliver and BJ will go back to being a no-name.

Comment

The build up to this one will be fun. BJS thrives on negativity and bad feeling. There's nothing he likes more than somebody not liking him!

Comment

No he wants to ave g and canelo, especially canelo for the pay days.. I think you’re right abouht Jacobs and Charlo are nightmares for Saunders especially Jacobs

Comment

The press conferences should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    The build up to this one will be fun. BJS thrives on negativity and bad feeling. There's nothing he likes more than somebody not liking him!
                    Lemieux by mid rn decapitation via left hook or right hand to the head

Comment

Working...
                    X