Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC Head: Adalaide Byrd Not Suspended, Expect Her Back Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO, what a ****ing joke!

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
      So you think your 5 second clip of Golovkin missing a punch justifies Byrd's ludicrous scorecard? That's totally bias and prejudice.
      I actually have to study film to make gifs, so no my opinion is based on the whole fight in slow-motion in which I witnessed Golovkins atrocious defense cost him the match - a draw was a win for him.

Comment

Great decision. Just need her to get assigned to the rematch now!

Comment

Comment

The only one with the correct winner on her scorecard

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
              Stop posting things like that you're gonna give these bias fans a heart attack

Comment

This is as ridiculous as Trumpz soft tuff talkin a$$
                Boxing is becoming a *****show...mma monkeys are even jumping in on whats becoming more of a circus to feed themselves...its not that she had schmello winning its by how much..no one can justify this and its her second time with the gilded champ..

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                  This is as ridiculous as Trumpz soft tuff talkin a$$
                  Boxing is becoming a *****show...mma monkeys are even jumping in on whats becoming more of a circus to feed themselves...its not that she had schmello winning its by how much..no one can justify this and its her second time with the gilded champ..
                  Sure it can be justified. Frampton vs Cruz 1 had one card a DRaW and the other wide 117-111. Industry and fans didn’t cry about that one, even doe they were Champions as well...

The reality is that Lil’G fans exaggerate perception and ggg can do no wrong.

Comment

Boxing takes another blow...

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                      Sure it can be justified. Frampton vs Cruz 1 had one card a DRaW and the other wide 117-111. Industry and fans didn’t cry about that one, even doe they were Champions as well...

The reality is that Lil’G fans exaggerate perception and ggg can do no wrong.
                      I posted on this site that I favored canelo, I am HUGE!fan of defense, but with true offense coming back..sitting on punches and turning them into opponents..i dont care how much they "run" 2 of my all-time favs..Money and Pernell..canelo couldn't even hold the TP they used to wipe their ass with, his defense is not on that level and he slaps his punches..and I still favored him to win...I and I hate to say this, but I saw Golovtits win 7-5...

Comment

Working...
                      X