Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, not bad for a last minute sub

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      Not that Pulev had much of a chance but Takam should be really easy for Joshua.

How come?

Takam has a way better chin than Pulev

Comment

Style wise this is a harder fight for AJ than Pulev I think...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          I guess the Joshua fans can stfu about Wilder now...
          Why?

Joshua's late replacement is better than anyone Wilder has ever fought.

Comment

Jesus, no heavyweight fight gets made with who's supposed to fight anymore

Comment

Takam?!! The guy JP decisioned? When Parker was touting him as a quality opponent & quality win to his credit, I saw right through Takam's resume to see he is not a contender, but a hurdle for heavyweights to jump over on the way to title contention.

I thought Wilder having to face Stivern again was bad, but this is PATHETIC. AJ I'm ashamed of you.

Comment

It’s sad seeing the Joshua groupies defend this, it’s not Joshua’s fault but they could’ve done a lot better, Whyte or Miller at least but these Brit fans will still pay for the ppv and sell out the areana so why should Joshua fight anyone good if his gullible fans still going to pay up

Comment

The IBF rules state if the mandatory pulls out it goes to the next available contender which was takam.

Comment

This is worse than Stiverne they should’ve reached out to Ortiz, Povetkin, Miller or Whyte, don’t Matter if any of them have fights signed cause it means they should be in shape and Joshua brings in enough money from the gullible brits that herb can pay off who ever he has to get a live body opponent

Comment

Takam is a good fight. Should come to **** & box. Can do both.
                      Joshua doesn’t get him out early it’ll be a challenging fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X