No announcement yet.

Lubin has a glass jaw.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lubin has a glass jaw.

Charlo isn't even that hard of a puncher, and he had Lubin twitching on the canvas.

I hate to say it, but I think Lubin has a glass jaw.

how do you know how hard he punches?

Comment

The punches that you don’t see hurts the most. The placement of that unseen shot was unreal.

Comment

The placement was perfect and that's what happens when you get caught with a great punch. Lubin might not have a great chin but charlo is also a good puncher

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          The punches that you don’t see hurts the most. The placement of that unseen shot was unreal.
          Man I didnt even see it, took me 5 or 6 different angles to pick out what had happened. Thought hed clotheslined him the way he was on the floor

Comment

he took a dive. phantom punch

Comment

EZ weRk. Glass chin that would only rival Amir "King" Khan. Even Paulie would crack this guys chin.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                Charlo isn't even that hard of a puncher, and he had Lubin twitching on the canvas.

I hate to say it, but I think Lubin has a glass jaw.
                Are you implying you would of walked through that?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Are you implying you would of walked through that?
                  It only takes one punch. Micheal Moore took some of foremans monster shots only to get knocked out by what some called a "phantom punch"

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    It only takes one punch. Micheal Moore took some of foremans monster shots only to get knocked out by what some called a "phantom punch"
                    wasnt a phantom punch just a bad acting job. those odds were too good to pass up for moore. now he owns a tower in dubai...coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                    X