No announcement yet.

Lubin has a glass jaw.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    Charlo isn't even that hard of a puncher, and he had Lubin twitching on the canvas.

I hate to say it, but I think Lubin has a glass jaw.
    You trollin......

Comment

Hard to tell from that KO if Lubin is chinny. It was a short, well-timed uppercut as Lubin pretty much ducked into it. I did notice, right before impact, Charlo turned his fist to get even more snap/leverage into the punch.

Comment

That was a hell of a punch that knocked him out. Sometimes it’s more about the placement than the power and that clearly played a big part I think he got hit near the ear which messed up his whole equilibrium. If he gets knocked out 3-4 more times then you can say he’s got a weak chin. To say it based off one fight is a bit much.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
          Hard to tell from that KO if Lubin is chinny. It was a short, well-timed uppercut as Lubin pretty much ducked into it. I did notice, right before impact, Charlo turned his fist to get even more snap/leverage into the punch.
          Charlo jumped in behind that shot moreso than Lubin leaning into it.

Charlo anticipated where his head would be and was already there with that punch.

Comment

roy jones had a glass chin cause he got ko'd when he was 35 and lubin isnt chinny cause hes only 21. so what is the age where your chin officially becomes glass? 25? 30? lets ask amir hey amir when did you become made out of glass?

Comment

Dont look at the PUNCH, watch Lubin's HEAD. From the birds eye view. His head rattled as soon as Charlo' s punch landed.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                That was a hell of a punch that knocked him out. Sometimes it’s more about the placement than the power and that clearly played a big part I think he got hit near the ear which messed up his whole equilibrium. If he gets knocked out 3-4 more times then you can say he’s got a weak chin. To say it based off one fight is a bit much.
                Short as that punch was....it sure made a loud ass sound.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Are you implying you would of walked through that?
                  He might not wake up when Charlo punches him. The Charlo Brothers are a good punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                    Dont look at the PUNCH, watch Lubin's HEAD. From the birds eye view. His head rattled as soon as Charlo' s punch landed.
                    Good call.......

Comment

"charlo doesnt hit that hard"

Dude both the charlos hit hard as **** thats what they are known for

Comment

Working...
                      X