Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sake of Boxing, Erislandy Lara Should Never Be Allowed on Television Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sake of Boxing, Erislandy Lara Should Never Be Allowed on Television Again!

Once again Lara STUNK OUT the joint with his negative boring style that totally killed what was otherwise a good entertaining Night of Boxing.

Yes, Boxng is a SPORT but it's also an ENTERTAINMENT too. If all Boxer's chose to fight like Lara, Boxing would be DEAD and i certainly wouldn't watch it again.

Lara also chatted LOTS OF S H I T how he was going to put on an exciting fight and guaranteed a KNOCKOUT...so he deserves a slap just for that BS.

2017 has been one of Boxing's Best Years that i can remember, so many of the big fights delivered. The Lara fight was the absolute LOWLIGHT of this year and he should never be allowed on Television again.

F U C K HIM, let him defend his belt on the untelevised undercard so no one has to go through the agony of watching him again!
    Last edited by Boxnation fan; 10-15-2017, 11:31 AM.

Any one agree he should be taken off TV Completely?

Comment

You'll watch him against a name opponent, and you'll be excited about finally seeing him against a live body again.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
        Any one agree he should be taken off TV Completely?
        Only his 5 fans disagree doe.

Comment

Turned it off. Glad I could go to sleep an hour earlier than normal. Staying up til 4:30am to watch a round though wasn't great.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
            Once again Lara STUNK OUT the joint with his negative boring style that totally killed what was otherwise a good entertaining Night of Boxing.

Yes, Boxng is a SPORT but it's also an ENTERTAINMENT too. If all Boxer's chose to fight like Lara, Boxing would be DEAD and i certainly wouldn't watch it again.

Lara also chatted LOTS OF S H I T how he was going to put on an exciting fight and guaranteed a KNOCKOUT...so he deserves a slap just for that BS.

2017 has been one of Boxing's Best Years that i can remember, so many of the big fights delivered. The Lara fight was the absolute LOWLIGHT of this year and he should never be allowed on Television again.

F U C K HIM, let him defend his belt on the untelevised undercard so no one has to go through the agony of watching him again!
            He failed to deliver because Gausha didn't play his stupid game of the usual showcase thing where the opponent has to come to him. Lara was realizing how hard it is when you're playing offense. He's lucky he had b-level Gausha.

He even admitted it's stupid coming forward.

Comment

Only floyd stains pretend to like lara, because they spent all those years pretending Floyd fights were enjoyable, so now they have to continue to pretend to enjoy boring fighters.

No one should be a Lara fan, and tv channel should televise him, it should be a rule on boxingscene that their writers never talk about him.

I'm fcking sick and tired of Haymon forcing his boring no urgency fighters on us.

Comment

I turned it off after 6 rounds. I couldn't take it anymore. He takes the most average fighters and carries them a boring 12 rounds . He is boring as **** same as Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Only floyd stains pretend to like lara, because they spent all those years pretending Floyd fights were enjoyable, so now they have to continue to pretend to enjoy boring fighters.

No one should be a Lara fan, and tv channel should televise him, it should be a rule on boxingscene that their writers never talk about him.

I'm fcking sick and tired of Haymon forcing his boring no urgency fighters on us.
                  This f*g can't help himself from including Haymon in every post.

Comment

When lara starts making his ringwalk break out the pillows and blanket

Comment

Working...
                    X