Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: I'd Fight Jermell Charlo - Business is Business!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    An ass-kissing mestizo calling somebody an Uncle Tom Sambo.

:lo

Oh the irony

You love everything White and hate everything Black....just like the oily butt-sucking tapeworm you are.

The Charlos got you so shook you don't which way to turn.

Your the definition of an uncle-tom sambo,let me start calling you a dumb cracker since apparently its fun calling someone a race they aren't. what do I love thats white u dumb côckgobbling gimp? When have I demonstrated my love of white as u claim while hating blacks(ironic stupidity)? I hate black people so much that I have a Ward gif destroying kkkovagimp on my avatar,u truly are the definition of what happens when abortion meets medical malpractice. Its getting sad picking on u,making fun of u is like mugging a ******ed rape victim level of sad.

The only one whos proven 2 hate a certain race is u who went from hating ggg after your daddy floyd told u too,to loving him since hes the supposed rival enemy of mexicans. All u do is say racist ignorance against hispanics while teabagging ALL black hypejobs. U probably got your bîtch ass stomped by some cholos,so now u live on bsn like the loser u are saying racist diatribe. Only a complete uncle tom sambo would be as racist as u despite being black,your a disgrace to all black people.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Your the definition of an uncle-tom sambo,let me start calling you a dumb cracker since apparently its fun calling someone a race they aren't. what do I love thats white u dumb côckgobbling gimp? When have I demonstrated my love of white as u claim while hating blacks(ironic stupidity)? I hate black people so much that I have a Ward gif destroying kkkovagimp on my avatar,u truly are the definition of what happens when abortion meets medical malpractice. Its getting sad picking on u,making fun of u is like mugging a ******ed rape victim level of sad.

The only one whos proven 2 hate a certain race is u who went from hating ggg after your daddy floyd told u too,to loving him since hes the supposed rival enemy of mexicans. All u do is say racist ignorance against hispanics while teabagging ALL black hypejobs. U probably got your bîtch ass stomped by some cholos,so now u live on bsn like the loser u are saying racist diatribe. Only a complete uncle tom sambo would be as racist as u despite being black,your a disgrace to all black people.
      If I were a cracker you'd be kissing my ass

If the Charlos were hypejobs....

Yellow-nelo would have fought them long ago....hahahahahaha

You mestizos have been raging non-stop since Charlo scored that devastating KO.

Comment

That would be a good fight and good test for both.
        I have no idea why people wouldn't want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          Just so you know, Charlo did call out Jacobs. Some people think Jacobs went to HBO to evade that scrap. But with the money interests in mind, it's understanbadle.

You seem to be trying to find a reason to dislike the twins. They've cleared out all of Haymons 154 fighters (basically the entire top 10 at JMW), and the champ Hurd is next. After that Lara will have to decide what he wants to do because nothing he's done suggest he wants a good fight. Jermall will figure things out at 160 soon too.

I don't know who they haven't fought. Kirkland has been washed btw.
          I have no reason to dislike them other than them being loudmouths with a mostly cherrypick resume. I just told u,they are 27 yrs old & havnt really fought anyone. Jermall is the 1 whos the biggest hypejob because he talks so much shît but hasn't been doing what serious fighters do.

Their both giants with even bigger mouths who fight midgets & look like shît doing it. I mainly can't stand their hypocrite fanbois not them. Their fanbois hate on other fighters while slurping them. Jermell was getting his ass whooped by a complete nobody til his chin gave out. Jermall talks so much shît yet got gift vs tiny trout & had Sulaiman bring a 2 yrs retired 1 legged chipeto gimp outta retirement,& he still looked like complete shît for 4 rds vs a 1 legged gimp.

He took 4 rds to beat a 1 legged gimp he looked horrible. I'm just not 1 of these fools ready 2 jump head 1st onto these hypetrains so Im supposedly a hater. I just keep it real, neither of these 2 has accomplished anything special like fanbois act. Both have looked like complete shît in several of their fights vs weak opponents,& both are giants fighting midgets just like chavez jr who did because he wasn't very skilled so he fights midgets.

Im a fan of ALL boxers who prove to be elite by taking risks 2 be great & who demonstrate they are in those fights.

Comment

If I were a cracker you'd be kissing my ass

If charlos were skilled the better twins best win wouldn't be a gift vs 22 yr old canelos leftovers(who tiny canelo kd but he didn't). Jermall looked like a bag o shît vs a 2 yrs retired 1 legged bum,took 4 rds to beat a 1 legged gimp.

And stfu about race u dsab cracker. Thats your new nickname cracker since u work 4 the kkk as a fluffer on weekends. Funny u hate mesicans so much & canelo, because his resume shîts on charlo sisters bum filled resumes, but your a fangirl o theirs since their black u dive mouth 1st onto any black nutsacks.:*******:

Last edited by kushking; 10-15-2017, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Mark my word, all these guys will be back 8-9 months to a year.

PBC/Showtime just don't have the consistency to take advantage of the hype generated. It will all subside soon and they'll be forgotten in no time.

Comment

If I were a cracker you'd be kissing my ass:lol

Your bîtch ass has 16,500 racist comments in 1 yr you truly are a lowlife loser pos. That amounts to 33 comments every single day, & you've yet to say a single thing besides what farrahkahn taught u....what a pathetic waste of life loser. I can discern from that alone, that surely u live in yo momma's house with no woman,your a fat ass 300+ lbs,middle aged,ugly & broke. U know im right but won't admit it. Its no wonder your so angry & racist, jealousy will do that...

Comment

I think most fans would rather see Jermell Charlo vs Hurd next. They should have Lara fight Julian Williams or Brian Castaño.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I don't want to see this fight. These guys (Lara, Charlo Bros., and Ronnie Shields) are like family! Rather see Lara vs. Andrade @ 160!
                    That's some pu.ssy ass shït to say. Unless they're actual family, then they should fight. No wonder these black fighters on PBC aren't doing shït with their careers, bunch of pussy mentally, don't want to fight each other, except for cans because "he's like family". Gtfo with that nonsense.

This card proved it, terrible card as I had predicted.

Comment

Lara didn't look like much against Gaushe's rookie ass.

That Cuban school must be slipping.

The one young Cuban they had got laid out last night
                      Lubin is Haitian you idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X