Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne Management: 'No Deal' Reached To Fight Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Wilder just becomes more and more of a joke. How does he still have fans?
    Rabble! Rabble! Rabble!

Comment

Stiverne (25-2-1, 21 KOs) still remains as the only Wilder opponent to go the full distance. He's only fought once since the loss to Wilder, with a decision win over Derric Rossey in the fall of 2015.

His last fight was 2 years ago?! Holy chit !!! This guy doesn't deserve a fight with Wilder. Can't they find a worthy opponent?

Comment

Am sure the fight will happen. He was already training for Dominic Breazeale anyways.

Comment

Great News!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            wtf is going on??
            Like I said before. Don King's gonna do what Don King's gonna do. Only in America

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
              Stiverne (25-2-1, 21 KOs) still remains as the only Wilder opponent to go the full distance. He's only fought once since the loss to Wilder, with a decision win over Derric Rossey in the fall of 2015.

His last fight was 2 years ago?! Holy chit !!!
              A fight where he got dropped. First round, if I recall correctly

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Wilder just becomes more and more of a joke. How does he still have fans?
                explain how this posts makes Wilder a Joke..wtf does Wilder have to do with this story at all?

Comment

great news

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    A fight where he got dropped. First round, if I recall correctly
                    I didn't see that fight, but if that's what happened it only makes the Stiverne rematch more cringe worthy. Wilder will be able to make easy work of Stiverne this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

I didn't see that fight, but if that's what happened it only makes the Stiverne rematch more cringe worthy. Wilder will be able to make easy work of Stiverne this time.

Overhand right.

Comment

Working...
                      X