Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne Management: 'No Deal' Reached To Fight Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A deal hasn't been reached? Wow I'm angry let's blame wilder

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Wilder just becomes more and more of a joke. How does he still have fans?
      Didn't read the article huh

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
        So does this mean Bermane Stiverne is going to turn up with only a few weeks training under his belt? Big, fat, sloppy, old, out-of-shape Heavyweight who's been off for two years. This is a joke contest.
        You're probably right. Stiverne is probably grossly out of shape and in no fighting shape.

If I was a Showtime executive I would not pay for this fight.

Comment

pretty sure this buck tooth brit was trolling, but maybe not cause he is a moron.. but people will still blame wilder somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
            A deal hasn't been reached? Wow I'm angry let's blame wilder
            I'm forming the lynch mob now. We are storming The PBC offices soon. Stand by for details.

Comment

Wilder should be named "champion ad vitam æternam", and WBC should never again make a fight for that belt...

Comment

Nothing to do with Wilder or Stiverne directly. From the article:

"According to Dubin and Prince, a deal was reached between Don King and the handlers of Wilder - but King has yet to discuss the agreed-upon terms with Stiverne's managers or the fighter."

Comment

Translation: Don King wants a bigger cut of the money.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    You're probably right. Stiverne is probably grossly out of shape and in no fighting shape.

If I was a Showtime executive I would not pay for this fight.
                    Why would he be out of shape? He was originally gonna fight Breazeale on this card anyway. The article states that he has been actively training.

Comment

How does this have anything to do with Wilder? Did you read anything other than the title?

Wilder's team agreed to terms with Don King. Stiverne's manager said that neither he nor Stiverne have discussed those terms with Don yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X