No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
    Man ..what alt account are you on about honestly????

Really starting to piss me off with this bs
    Don't get pissed....just make ANOTHER alt you dickless loser Turd. Fuck you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Don't get pissed....just make ANOTHER alt you dickless loser Turd. Fuck you.
      Once again, keep believing i make "alts". i can't help but laugh at your paranoia

Comment

I'm an ALT because my Daddy diddled my butthole and Lou Cipher destroyed my real account
        Thats just the beginning, dickless Turd.

Comment

Thats just the beginning, dickless Turd.
          I'm not going to answer you all day, i have a life buddy, have fun with it LMAO DICKLESS TURD

Comment

I eat cock
            Go suck the exhaust pipe like it's your Daddy's pecker. Your mom is a fat whore

Comment

• One of you vegas guys needs to go in there and get 1st hand video footage for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sifo View Post
                One of you vegas guys needs to go in there and get 1st hand video footage for us.
                Definitely. I'm not going in there I'll be recognized. Someone needs to though for sure. Maybe I'll send someone inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  but why you mad doe?
                  Because the ungrateful slob hasn't responded to my correspondence mate.

Comment

Definitely. I'm not going in there I'll be recognized. Someone needs to though for sure. Maybe I'll send someone inside.
                    what are the chances floyd is there with his entourage on any given night?

Comment

Because he has a short, skinny, crooked pecker, man boobs, receding hairline, yellow teeth, toenail fungus, yellowing eyes from hepatitis and halitosis.
                      I have a receding hairline out of that delightful list. I'm a child of divorce gimme a break Lou. seriously can you tell that fat fuk of a mum you own to stop being pedantic and answer her Nokia 3310? When you're done can you wash her face with wetwipes I left it a bit crusty with my manila vanilla juice. 100% organic wipes off quickly.

Comment

Working...
                      X