Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    as if you can..
    They don't call me Loot Cipher for nothing my man. But that doesn't mean I would. Lou Cipher doesn't need to pay for female companionship. Women are obsessed with Lou Cipher. And even if I did have to, I wouldn't go to some crack den and pay a few hundred bucks to get some tranny or some section 8 mother of 3 with flapjack **** and c-section scars to sit on my lap LOL
    Last edited by Lou Cipher; 10-12-2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

TBE can always come back doe. Three years at most.

Lil G would be washed up by that time. Huge money fight.

Comment

OP is making 3+ threads about Mayweather every single day.

Never seen anyone so obsessed about someone.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post

lol? Mirko has made around 10+ threads per day for an entire year+ about GGG.

This guy is clearly trolling and is pretty funny, Mirko isnt and even if he is, isnt funny.

Comment

Yelp is like Metacritic, fake news.

Scores NYC is 2.5 stars and it's the best strip club on the East Coast. Strippers come from out of state to work there on weekends because there is so much money there.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/scores-new-york-new-york-2

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post

You ain't lying. I had to put him on ignore it's so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              What are the Odds some of the Losers on this forum posted some of those reviews not because they actually been to it but because they're obsessed with hating Mayweather
              Pretty frigging high, lol.

Floyd is trying to establish a high-end gentleman's club and has even put his name on the line behind it; folks crying about not seeing 2 for 1 Tuesday prices, or the dancers not jumping their meat for the $40 or $60 that they have in their pocket, need to get over themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                lol? Mirko has made around 10+ threads per day for an entire year+ about GGG.

This guy is clearly trolling and is pretty funny, Mirko isnt and even if he is, isnt funny.
                him and floyd's mask are way worse when it come to GGG. not even close. OP is fooling around those two really believe the shit they post

Comment

Everyone must also keep in mind, he was promoting this dump while the ENTIRE WORLD was paying attention to him and McGregor. So that first few weeks they had advertising that couldn't even be bought.

Now that the hype of the fight is over, lets take a look at a recent review barely a month or so after the fight:

Patty Mcgee

1 Star
                  in the last week

Mayweather is cheap and screwed all us cAbdrivers. so cabs limos uber and partybuses bring NOBODY.IVE HEARD ITS MAINLY ALL TRANSGENDERS AND WAY OVERPRICED..DONT GO NO ONES THERE

Comment

Daamn found more articles about this place having a lot of trannies working there lol. Anyone who comes to this crack den is gonna get stubble burn on their lap from s***** ball sacks.

Comment

Dr Strip Club, The Authority of Las Vegas Strip Clubs gives his review:

https://www.drstripclub.com/vegas-st...ection-review/

GIRL COLLECTION–REVIEW
                      OFFICIALLY THE WORST STRIP CLUB IN VEGAS…

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GIRL COLLECTION IN ONE WORD:

“NO”

Doc’s Last Visit to Girl Collection: October 7, 2017

The dancers are good looking. But there are so few dancers it doesn’t matter. The ****tail waitresses are even hotter. But the club is so ridiculously overpriced that you would think Floyd Mayweather is broke and needs to raise cash. If so many of you didn’t keep asking, I wouldn’t list Girl Collection on my site and keep going to update my review. This place doesn’t deserve to be called a Las Vegas Strip Club. But I’ll keep checking it out and warning you to avoid this place and go to better clubs.

Twice as much to get in as any other strip club in Vegas. Only 12 seats at the bar and if you want a table you have to pay almost double the price of bottle service anywhere else…and all this extra money out of your pocket for a very small number of girls–I will admit the girls are very hot…but this place over charges and under delivers–kinda like paying $3,000 to go watch a Mayweather fight and watch mostly dancing and trash talking with very little hitting. Save your money and have a better time in a different strip club.

Floyd Mayweather’s new strip club, Girl Collection, had a soft opening on Friday, May 5, 2017. This was followed an “official soft opening” on Thursday May 11, 2017 and, the official grand opening May 26, 2017. At first there were very few customers and only a few but very hot dancers. These multiple opens were to get attention because virtually no one was showing up and those who did show up often discovered there were no dancers. On the Official Grand Opening Weekend, they had zero, zip nada no dancers working at 11:00 PM on a Saturday night. And it is only slightly better now.

Comment

Working...
                      X