No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    How the hell does Floyd's friend trump come into play here? Trump does bankruptcy as a financial strategy. Floyd does bankruptcy because he's got a small ween and has to spend millions and millions on stupid crap nobody ever needs, just as a distraction from his small peen.
    No.

No one does bankruptcy because they want to.

They do it because not doing so means you might wind up blowing trannies in strip club parking lots for beer money.

BTW, to my knowledge, Floyd has never filed for bankruptcy.

Does that make him better with his money than President Dump is with his?

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      No.

No one does bankruptcy because they want to.

They do it because not doing so means you might wind up blowing trannies in strip club parking lots for beer money.

BTW, to my knowledge, Floyd has never filed for bankruptcy.

Does that make him better with his money than President Dump is with his?
      You are very wrong dude. Lots of people do strategic bankruptcies. I wouldn't do it but corporate raiders do it all the time. They know how to scam the system because it's their fuckin system.

This you can bet on...every time Floyd has made a comeback from retirement, that's how many times he would have filed bankruptcy if he wasn't young enough to Box. That day is coming. Floyd will file one no later than 2020. I'd bet my house, my car, my belts, my money, all of it.

Comment

You are very wrong dude. Lots of people do strategic bankruptcies. I wouldn't do it but corporate raiders do it all the time. They know how to scam the system because it's their fuckin system.

This you can bet on...every time Floyd has made a comeback from retirement, that's how many times he would have filed bankruptcy if he wasn't young enough to Box. That day is coming. Floyd will file one no later than 2020. I'd bet my house, my car, my belts, my money, all of it.
        Of course businesses rape the bankruptcy laws every chance they get.

The point is, not even they usually go into a venture saying bankruptcy is the goal.

They go in trying to make money first.

If thinks go **** up, then they go Chapter 11.

Raiders are a different animal, they are like vultures that move in and finish the carcass even if the thing isn't all the way dead yet.

As for Floyd, I doubt he ever declares it and certainly not as soon as 2020.

That bit about him not being able to pay until after the McGregor fight is tip off that a lot of his money is tied up making more money.

But, we will see.

Comment

Started well but by that last paragraph you were choking on your own dick while breathing your own methane through your nose.

Lou Cipher does not gamble, but if he did he would not bet on Boxing judges. If he did, he would never bet against Mayweather. If he did bet against Mayweather, it would only be if by some strange universal twist Floyd was forced to face Lou Cipher in the ring.

Comment

From what I saw last weekend the place is already close to running out of business
            Yeah, they wanted to charge double for everything; the reason is cuz they’re losing money every night. Not good for Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Whoop that ass 20 times worse than Gomez. Guaranteed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                Yeah, they wanted to charge double for everything; the reason is cuz they’re losing money every night. Not good for Floyd
                Is this for real? It's hard to tell what is satire from Lou and what is real. Sometimes the craziest thing he says end up being true and vice versa. Did you really go in there? Tell us more this thread has made me very curious about the place lol

Comment

• There are two types of strip clubs:

Those that have girls that will let you put your head between their breasts and swat you with the nipples...

And those that will say "thats touching."

Comment

• I am enjoying this thread immensely. It has proved to be highly informative and illuminating. Lou has areal future as a travel writer.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      There are two types of strip clubs:

Those that have girls that will let you put your head between their breasts and swat you with the nipples...

And those that will say "thats touching."
                      There's a third type........

The type that will charge you $28 for a glass of pop but will let you rub your face between the girls' testicles and swat you with their pre-op appendages, then say "that's touching" meaning you touched their hearts because you're the only customer they had that week..

That's why so many people come on here defending Girl Collection...which is definitely a third typer.

Comment

Working...
                      X