No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    who is worst? the guy making this up (if it is indeed fake) or the grown men defending another grown man's money (who doesn't give a fuck about them)
    Both.

It's probably just a normal strip club and priced higher than most. People going nuts saying it's amazing are probably nutthuggers and the one's giving it 1 star - what were you expecting? Are probably trolls.

Vegas strip clubs are trash. Go to Mexico or Puerto Rico for real strip clubs and way hotter girls.

Comment

$50 cover charge probably for the fight, also what do people expect a 5 star restaurant it's a Tity bar it's supposed to be ratchet.

Comment

There's both sides to every story. Here's a 5 star review

"I got to check out Girl Collection last week on a Thursday and was really surprised! It reminded me of gentlemen clubs in Miami, and definitely had a different vibe from other Vegas clubs. The dancers were all very attractive.

The servers and bartenders were all very attractive and very attentive. My server's name was Jayl and she was constantly checking on my friends and I. I ordered the sampler plate from the kitchen and it was hands down the best food I've had in a gentleman's club. The chicken wings might have been the best I've ever had.... anywhere.

Right when my friends and I were getting ready to head home for the night Floyd Mayweather himself came out and thanked us for visiting! We were really surprised he was there, and he actually mentioned to us that he's always there to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves.

They have free entry for locals from 9pm-12am which was a bonus. I will absolutely be taking friends to this club in the future. It was memorable and the service was great."

Comment

who is worst? the guy making this up (if it is indeed fake) or the grown men defending another grown man's money (who doesn't give a fuck about them)
          Must defend Floyds strip club if it's the last thing I do! TMT!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

if it was someone else's club they wouldn't be making shit up or defending anything. fucking hilarious
            Offensive Wizardry Offensive Wizardry likes this.

Comment

Who cares about his strip club? The guys worth a ton of money and is a boxing legend, while OP is the BoxingScene forum f@g....pathetic

Comment

if it was someone else's club they wouldn't be making shit up or defending anything. fucking hilarious
                If it was somebody else's club you wouldn't even have your hating ass in this thread

Hilarious.

Comment

Gotta' hate every thing Floyd does just like a jealous-hearted lil booty-rican you are.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X