Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Alvarez Eyed For 12/16 - Unless Lemieux Fights on Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes this is a hell of a fight, Stevenson needs to take this fight to prove he will fight the best. Nobody can dispute that should he take this fight, I assume Lemieux will fight Saunders in early 2018 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      Brother you appear upset!
      HIGHLY!
      if there is one boxer i could straight up do withou it is david fuggin lemuiex..and hbo is only pushing this crap bc that hype job ggg cherrypicked him and their kissing golden boy's arse

Comment

Originally posted by kingmaker View Post
        For the past year haters have been crying for Stevenson to fight his mandatory. Now it's happening and the same people say he only fights bums despite having many good names on his resume.

Ward retires like a diva instead of showing interest in the last belt he needed to unify what was the best division in boxing but all you fanboys support his decision.

Just tune in when Stevenson fights if you wanna see a legitimate ko.
        now it's happening and david fuggin lemusty is standing in the fuggin way...i just wanna slap his silly haircut off his head

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
          HIGHLY!
          if there is one boxer i could straight up do withou it is david fuggin lemuiex..and hbo is only pushing this crap bc that hype job ggg cherrypicked him and their kissing golden boy's arse
          If Lemieux was to beat Saunders you would have to give him credit for that though right? Lemieux ain't that bad dude he was a world champ.

Comment

lol lemieux is way more popular and relevant than aquacknis chickenson hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
              now it's happening and david fuggin lemusty is standing in the fuggin way...i just wanna slap his silly haircut off his head
              lol lemieux is way more popular and relevant than aquacknis chickenson hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                If Lemieux was to beat Saunders you would have to give him credit for that though right? Lemieux ain't that bad dude he was a world champ.
                world champ?? the only world champ is the lineal champ...he was never that..he was a belt holder that won a vacant belt vs a guy who was never a champ..

there is a huge difference..and yes credit him after beating billy, but he wont....
                dont credit him for getting the damn shot..hbo has had no interest in saunders and now all of a sudden their messing up a light heavyweight lineal title fight with bum lumule??
                NO THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  where's lemuiex fighter of the year award?
                  when has lemuex reigned as a champ for nearly 4 years?

u're type ruins boxing u dumb mf

Comment

Working...
                  X