Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Alvarez Eyed For 12/16 - Unless Lemieux Fights on Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    how many times does lemieux have to get beaten badly for the canadian fans to tell him to piss off?

i promise if it wasnt for ggg's push to unify all of 160 hbo woul d have no interest in saunders or david...i have interest bc of saunders is pretty underrated when he's on the money, but david is a bum with nothing more than power...THIS FIGHT DONT HOLD A STICK TO ADONIS VS ALVAREZ
    I imagine theyre anticipating its gunna end up going to purse bids. Doubt Warren wants one of his title holders going to Canada. Purse bids aint due til the end of November, aint gunna be ready for December

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      😂😂😂 WTF is wrong with this guy!
      He must be on the rag or something... Bi tching at everyone and everything! Lol
      Calm down bud... It's only boxing... Things will get better. No need to hate everyone over all this... 😆😅
      btch i'm telling the truth..u're clown is probably one of the ones that bought into the ggg hype train and parade david lemuiex and the rest of the mw division around as kings...

if it's only boxing..how about u go watch something tf else while the real fans push for better fights you lil btch

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        I imagine theyre anticipating its gunna end up going to purse bids. Doubt Warren wants one of his title holders going to Canada. Purse bids aint due til the end of November, aint gunna be ready for December
        let's hope your right..it'll be a fuggin black eye on boxing for david lemieux to stop a lineal title fight...adonis is a former fight of the year...lemuiex aint nothing but a victimized B level opponent.

Comment

btch i'm telling the truth..u're clown is probably one of the ones that bought into the ggg hype train and parade david lemuiex and the rest of the mw division around as kings...

if it's only boxing..how about u go watch something tf else while the real fans push for better fights you lil btch
          Dude... You need to consult... Seriously ...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
            Dude... You need to consult... Seriously ...
            if u dont like my comment it's call "FCK OFF"

Comment

They always do it at the last minute.
              They had plenty of time making the fight.
              Don't know why they don't just do it next year or the next.
              Who cares about Adonis anyways?

Comment

Usually I would get in a war of words with you but not this time. You just made my day... 😂😂
                But no, I don't even like triple g. So you're wrong on that.
                So I'll let you be all miserable over some boxing match not happening on the day you want...
                So with that I'll let you go..
                Suck it easy you punk ass b itch! 😂😂

Comment

if u dont like my comment it's call "FCK OFF"
                  😂😂😂 you ****ing clown!

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    They always do it at the last minute.
                    They had plenty of time making the fight.
                    Don't know why they don't just do it next year or the next.
                    Who cares about Adonis anyways?
                    i'd rather see adonis over about 90% of ppl inthe sport...it's a ko bound to happen..

Comment

Lil G should take notes, canelo is taking on Stevenson thats how you know he has balls of steel!

Comment

Working...
                      X