Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Eubank Jnr is trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all boxers are trash, especially the ones who beat other professional boxers and get ranked...

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Eubank is going to clean out 168, too explosive for anyone there, If Badou Jack didn't move up he'd easily take on Eubank but too bad for Eubank haters
      Zurdo would beat the breaks of that guy.

Comment

Every boxer has their flaws, you cannot point at a boxer that has all the packages in the ring. No one has all the packages.

Comment

If anybody is euro level out of Callum Smith and Eubank Jr, it's Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            I'm not going overboard on Jr yet because styles make fights and Yilderim was absolutely made for him.

But I always thought the missing ingredient he needed to be a world beater was power. Unless Yilderim has a glass jaw as well as lead feet, Jr seems to have found that power by moving up to 168.
            I think his power is decent when he puts more into his shots. I think in the past he's looked flashy with his flurries without really sitting down on them. He just KO'd an undefeated guy in 3 rounds that some people rated. He put Blackwell in a coma, and put a beating on Dmitrii Chudinov and some other guys.

I don't think he's a huge puncher, but i think it's a myth that he's not a puncher either. Nobody is trying to walk through him. The only guy he's failed to stop in his last 8 fights was Abraham and plenty of big punchers have barely put a dent in Abraham before.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              I think his power is decent when he puts more into his shots. I think in the past he's looked flashy with his flurries without really sitting down on them. He just KO'd an undefeated guy in 3 rounds that some people rated. He put Blackwell in a coma, and put a beating on Dmitrii Chudinov and some other guys.

I don't think he's a huge puncher, but i think it's a myth that he's not a puncher either. Nobody is trying to walk through him. The only guy he's failed to stop in his last 8 fights was Abraham and plenty of big punchers have barely put a dent in Abraham before.
              He has a good KO% but always took a lot of of rounds and a lot of clean punches to get those stoppages. Against world class opponents he wouldn't land as many clean shots as he did on Blackwell .. but he didn't need to with Yilderim. That surprised and impressed me.

Comment

Chris i a good, explosive boxer. He's far from being trash. I expect him and Callum to be the last two standing in the finals.

May the better boxer win.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  There i said it..the guy has improved more than i thought he would, but hes Euro level and nothing more.

His Footwork is terrible, no defence, dreadful head movement. Even against this Turkish guy, who is C level at bes, he was getting clocked and showed not high punch output until he landed.

His win over Abraham, was a good win ill give him that, but we all Know Abrahams limitations. but i feel assuming Groves is even 70% of the fighter that fought Froch, then i expect a easy points win.

I will give Eubank jnr this, i think he has a good chin like his father, but other than that hes technically awful.

If he somehow lucks out against Groves i expect the Callum Smith to Body shot him to Death.

Cannot believe the numpties on here fall for this guys hype???/
                  He's no worst than caveman Froch and we saw what he did to Groves.

Comment

agreed. and the thing is every chin can be cracked. eubank jrs got a great chin but so did froch and groves showed he could badly hurt him. eubanks going to get hit and hit hard. He can get away walking into shots from these stiffs, but not world class fighters with world class power. I think groves is the level above him. I also cant believe the hype hes starting to get cause hes beat quinlan, shot to **** abraham and yildirim. Impression i get on here is hes now dead set to win the tournament cause he beat a bum whos fought noone of note. Yildirim being undefeated doesnt mean ****.

Comment

He just knocked out the Rambo of the division and the other guys who chose not to fight but yet he's trash?

It will take a nasty punch or someone who fights exclusively off the backfoot to beat Junior!

Only guy who uses lots of movement is Degale while the others just basically sit there and pose to find an open shot!

Junior is gonna overwhelm Groves with shots till Groves throws a haymaker and then gets caught in the exchange like Yildirim did and get dropped!

Who else at 168 has the talent, hand speed, stamina, foot speed, angles, and combinations that Junior has?

Closest is maybe Benadivez or Zurdo but both are more wide open that Junior is!

Comment

Working...
                      X