Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Canelo Has 3 Losses on Record - Me, Golovkin, Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    u debate what I said then post a video of Lara doing exactly what I said making it a boring fight by not landing anything & running after 3rd rd when blasted in tumtum.
    And that was Lara's BEST highlight!!! LMAO

Comment

If u say ggg won unconvincingly then thats a legitimate ARGUMENT but if u say he beat his ass then your bias af. I say ARGUMENT because it was fairly officially awarded a draw so your opinion is an argument. Most the so called "experts" who supposedly picked canelo to win,picked him to win by possible fix,& most are ggg fanbois & fanbois of american/euro fighters & hate on mexicans like all of american sportscasters.

I had canelo winning by 7-5 or maybe even 8-4 because he won CLEARLY rds 1-3,10-12 & rds 4,8.9 could've gone either way but I had him winning rd 8 & maybe 9 because he landed some big shots & made ggg look more amatuerish at times than floyd made him.Ggg was landing 1 punch at a time the entire fight mostly just jabs,he had zero body work,& zero of his signature hooks throughout, barely any combos whatsoever. Canelo controlled him the entire fight masterfully.

Before the fight I predicted literally what pretty much happened. I said Canelo would outbox him with superior footwork while his fanbois were crying that "despite him going to ko canelo" "if it goes to decision ggg gets robbed" sure enough they cried robbery as promised. When Mayweather "runs" the entire fight by masterfully outboxing his opponents with far less shots thrown,& far less attacking they say"he schooled him" but when canelo does that with way more trading & countercomboing they say "he only fought 4 30 seconds of each rd" but if fighter Red lands way more,cleaner shots in 30 sec. & makes fighter blue miss wildly 2:30 sec. then fighter red should win the rd.
      Didnt they have the same connect percentage with GGG being more active? What if Canelo fought himself in the same style he fought GGG? How many total punches would have been thrown or landed?

GGG clearly won and the boxing world will agree!

Comment

• I agree with Lara.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
          That's not true but Lara does have two losses LOL
          LMFAO...man this is the thread lol

Comment

If u say ggg won unconvincingly then thats a legitimate ARGUMENT but if u say he beat his ass then your bias af. I say ARGUMENT because it was fairly officially awarded a draw so your opinion is an argument. Most the so called "experts" who supposedly picked canelo to win,picked him to win by possible fix,& most are ggg fanbois & fanbois of american/euro fighters & hate on mexicans like all of american sportscasters.

I had canelo winning by 7-5 or maybe even 8-4 because he won CLEARLY rds 1-3,10-12 & rds 4,8.9 could've gone either way but I had him winning rd 8 & maybe 9 because he landed some big shots & made ggg look more amatuerish at times than floyd made him.Ggg was landing 1 punch at a time the entire fight mostly just jabs,he had zero body work,& zero of his signature hooks throughout, barely any combos whatsoever. Canelo controlled him the entire fight masterfully.

Before the fight I predicted literally what pretty much happened. I said Canelo would outbox him with superior footwork while his fanbois were crying that "despite him going to ko canelo" "if it goes to decision ggg gets robbed" sure enough they cried robbery as promised. When Mayweather "runs" the entire fight by masterfully outboxing his opponents with far less shots thrown,& far less attacking they say"he schooled him" but when canelo does that with way more trading & countercomboing they say "he only fought 4 30 seconds of each rd" but if fighter Red lands way more,cleaner shots in 30 sec. & makes fighter blue miss wildly 2:30 sec. then fighter red should win the rd.
            Damn. This guy just hammered so many MarGGGarito fanboys in one post... just lmfao

+1 for having a brain

Comment

Working...
            X