Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Threat: I'll Son You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Threat: I'll Son You!

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (38-0, 37 KOs) has responded to a recent threat from IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (19-0, 19 KOs). Joshua conduced an interview with Sky News and told sent a warning to Wilder about his constant trash talking. Before the two champions can get in the ring with each other, they have other opponents to take care of.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He just knows his jab will be there and will lead to the KO. Toothpick legs trash talk is pretty pathetic much like his boxing resume.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      He just knows his jab will be there and will lead to the KO. Toothpick legs trash talk is pretty pathetic much like his boxing resume.
      At least he can move those toothpic legs and not get tired.

AJ does not have the build of a boxer...he's too slow and STIFF to avoid Wilder's high-velocity attacks.

Not only does Joshua get KTFO cold....his career will be ended.

Comment

The Pacquiao vs Mayweather of the heavyweights? Perhaps they will fight in 2022.

Comment

I'll take the Bronze bomber

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            I'll take the Bronze bomber
            Wilder will make easy work of that totem pole.

Comment

All natural babe!

Comment

AJ can knock wilder out BUT he has to do it early before he gasses out lol Plus AJ needs to learn how trash talk a little bit better than "I'll be ramming a jab down your throat" lol... wtf is that... besides Wilder can take a punch better than AJ can he got knocked down by 40 year old Klitschko!!
                Last edited by AdonisCreed; 10-09-2017, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Wilder to be forever fighting in half empty school gymnasiums what an embarrassment to the American heavyweight scene. At first it was funny now it's just sad. BUMSQUAD

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
                    Wilder to be forever fighting in half empty school gymnasiums what an embarrassment to the American heavyweight scene. At first it was funny now it's just sad. BUMSQUAD
                    The muscle-bound totem pole gets his career brutally ended.

Comment

Working...
                    X