Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Threat: I'll Son You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deus View Post
    WTF does 'son you' even mean?

Wilder can take a punch better?! Based on what?! Wilder was rocked by Eric Molina and has never faced a puncher with anywhere near the power of Wladimir Klitschko (even at 40!) so you have absolutely no basis to that... at all.

He's not even trying to talk tough though... he's literally saying he's bored of Wilder running his mouth over and over and over and over.
    When he says I'll son you. It's like making Joshua call him daddy.... not that it's gonna happens.... apart from the gas tank Joshua will "son" wilder

Comment

I like that fact that they have started building the fight up now, the only thing I don’t like is, it looks disrespectful to their next opponents. They should concentrate on those two instead of looking past them .

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Does the WBC VADA testing regimen have Anthony Joshua shook?
        Doubt it... Joshua is enrolled in vada
        Obviously Joshua has juiced in the past but he would be stooooopid af to still be on it

Comment

AJ will overwhelm Wilder with his power but once Wilder connects with his favorite right, AJ will have a long sleep on the canvas.

Comment

Honestly it's a 50/50 fight and can go both ways.

In the making, this is another super heavyweight championship bout.

Comment

birdlegs will deliver a beating to biblical he will not soon forget

Comment

It's in Joshua's best interest to hold off the fight to 2019 or later!

He's still stiff and his head movement has only improved just a lil but not enough to be able to evade Wilder's shots!

Folks underestimate Wilder throws shots coming in all angles and each one is coming with major power!

As soon as the bell rings, for AJ he'll be walking in a minefield basically with 2 left legs!

He needs to improved on his head movement but his jab defense is much improved!

Wilder needs to work on that left more, everyone knows about that titanic of a right hand!

Very interesting match up, Joshua is more sturdy and compact with uppercuts and short shots!

Wilder is faster, has more stamina, reach, and more one punch KO power!

Picking Wilder by knockout when it happens, don't like AJ's chances when it comes to who lands first!

Comment

Aj better storm windmill before his gas tank dissipate

Comment

When you hear trash talking this bad it makes me wish the fat ***** was still active

Comment

Speaking of.........

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                      When you hear trash talking this bad it makes me wish the fat ***** was still active
                      Have you seen the back and forth between he and the Cannon Shannon "Let's Go Champ" Briggs? It's already pretty good.........

Comment

Working...
                      X