Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Threat: I'll Son You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
    AJ can knock wilder out BUT he has to do it early before he gasses out. Plus AJ needs to learn how trash talk a little bit better than "I'll be ramming a jab down your throat" lol... wtf is that lol
    It's like that chocolate brownie ****.

Comment

Does the WBC VADA testing regimen have Anthony Joshua shook?

Comment

Then come to UK!

Then come to UK to fight Joshua!

You will get Knocked Out!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Does the WBC VADA testing regimen have Anthony Joshua shook?
          The real possibility of getting killed in the ring has him shook...and rightfully so.

Comment

It's so out of character for AJ to talk tough. He sounds like a flaming British ****sexual everytime he opens his mouth.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Joshua will get baptized by the bronze bomber trust me! Joshua better stop ducking

Comment

WTF does 'son you' even mean?

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    AJ can knock wilder out BUT he has to do it early before he gasses out lol Plus AJ needs to learn how trash talk a little bit better than "I'll be ramming a jab down your throat" lol... wtf is that... besides Wilder can take a punch better than AJ can he got knocked down by 40 year old Klitschko!!
                    Wilder can take a punch better?! Based on what?! Wilder was rocked by Eric Molina and has never faced a puncher with anywhere near the power of Wladimir Klitschko (even at 40!) so you have absolutely no basis to that... at all.

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                    It's so out of character for AJ to talk tough. He sounds like a flaming British ****sexual everytime he opens his mouth.
                    He's not even trying to talk tough though... he's literally saying he's bored of Wilder running his mouth over and over and over and over.

Comment

I’m a Wilder fan but that was lame and corny as fućk wtf.

Comment

Working...
                      X