Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Rigondeaux beats Lomachenko, it''s be a better win than anybody Mayweather beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering that Rigo is going 8 pounds uphill against a highly skilled boxer it's close. Mayweather went up 7 pounds to beat Oscar who was more proven than Loma is right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
      Floyd Mayweather Jr had not beat anybody of the caliber of Vasyl Lomachenko in any weight division in terms of boxing skills.

salido is tbe?

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        LOL @ Rigondeaux and Lomachenko even being mentioned in the same sentence as Money Mayweather. Joke thread. Very funny yet obvious trolling.
        I don't agree with the thread either, at all, but damn just because the dude has a different opinion than us, or says something you don't agree with doesnt mean the dude is trolling. By that logic, anything you say that someone else disagrees with is considered trolling. There's a huge difference in someone give a their opinion and someone who is a legit troll. Chill a little!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
          salido is tbe?
          Of course Salido is not tbe, come on man, but he was a proven veteran legit Champion with many fights and rounds under his belt when Lomachenko decided to fight him in his second damn fight. That alone is crazy I don't care how many amateur fights the dude had. But yeah there is no way you compare Rigo beating Lomachenko with the top fighters Mayweather. Even Cotto alone would be greater. It might be a different story in ten of twelve years down the road when we see what kind of legacy Lomachenko left behind.

Comment

Lomachenko just hit double digit fights with one loss. Rigondeaux has more KOs than Lomachenko has fights. We should just declare him a HOFer right now.

Comment

We are dreaming big I see Rigo has as much of a chance as Berto had against Floyd

Comment

Na Brooks win over ATG Porter was a bigger win. Loma has lost atg Porter was "Undefeated"

Comment

I like the fight BUT ... Why does Rigo have to go up 2 weight divisions to fight Lomachenko ? I personally would've preferred they meet in the middle at 126 .

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather Jr had not beat anybody of the caliber of Vasyl Lomachenko in any weight division in terms of boxing skills.
                    Lomachenko lost to Salido dude lmao.

Comment

wtf does Floyd have to do with this fight?? why is everything about Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X