Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Rigondeaux beats Lomachenko, it''s be a better win than anybody Mayweather beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Rigondeaux beats Lomachenko, it''s be a better win than anybody Mayweather beat

Floyd Mayweather Jr had not beat anybody of the caliber of Vasyl Lomachenko in any weight division in terms of boxing skills.

As much as I like Loma he still has a lot to prove. So no

Comment

Tarver's KO over Jones was a better single win than of Mayweather's. Mayweather is still the greater fighter though

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
        Floyd Mayweather Jr had not beat anybody of the caliber of Vasyl Lomachenko in any weight division in terms of boxing skills.
        you're trying too hard amiga.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          Tarver's KO over Jones was a better single win than of Mayweather's. Mayweather is still the greater fighter though
          I haven't mentioned anything about being the 'greater' fighter.

Comment

If that’s the case how come salido doesn’t get props for beating him in my opinion salido have prove to have balls of steels and fights anyone unlike mayweather and no one talks about salido.

Comment

If by better win you mean more of a longshot or upset, I'd have to agree with you.

However, if you are saying Loma is better than anyone Floyd faced, I'd say the jury is still out on that.

BTW, if what you say is true, then why didn't you make this thread about Salido?

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
                Floyd would have immediately rematched Salido

Loma doesn't have balls like that.

Comment

LOL @ Rigondeaux and Lomachenko even being mentioned in the same sentence as Money Mayweather. Joke thread. Very funny yet obvious trolling.

Comment

u tryin too hard mate

Comment

Working...
                    X