No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez would destroy Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Alvarez would destroy Andre Ward

There it is, I said it. Andre Ward is scared to face the god of the Cinnamon universe named Canelord Godvarez, who is the real god of Andre Ward when Ward refers to himself as the son of god.

I guess Ward retired to avoid facing his god named Canelord Godvarez so that he can save face, humility and embarrassment.

At 168 pounds, Canelord puts on a shutout and brutally one punch KO's this slave boy named Ward.

Precise Presenter minions trolling hard. They must miss him. Don’t they still have Thunderdork Boxing Talk-Idiot-Here?

Comment

I think its canelo haters that start these stupid threads, just so other canelo haters can talk more **** together. Wow.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
            There it is, I said it. Andre Ward is scared to face the god of the Cinnamon universe named Canelord Godvarez, who is the real god of Andre Ward when Ward refers to himself as the son of god.

I guess Ward retired to avoid facing his god named Canelord Godvarez so that he can save face, humility and embarrassment.

At 168 pounds, Canelord puts on a shutout and brutally one punch KO's this slave boy named Ward.
            This mestizo has lost his mind.

Comment

Some people are just running out of ideas and are as bored as hell! They feel that that could just throw up any kind of **** and it will stick. I myself, feel like a complete and utter moron for so much as dignifying this post with a respond. I am so ashamed.

Comment

u nuts ?
                u just want attention don't u ? lol

Comment

What brought this on? At no time have Ward and Canelo been any closer in weight than two full weight classes. When Canelo was the 154 pound champion Ward was the 168 pound champion. When Canelo was at 160 Ward was at 175 and about to retire. Nobody but you have ever even suggested that they fight each other.

Comment

its apparent golovkin fans are still not over the shock from a few weeks ago...not only did their god not knock canelo into the next unviverse as they predicted...but he didnt even win convincingly....i can imagine this couple with ward making kovalev quit has caused panic and quite a blow to their self esteem

Comment

Working...
                    X