Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Shocked Golovkin-Canelo Went Distance, Felt GGG Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    That's WAY BETTER than 485 missed punches...LOL and ALL those 703 total punches GGG only landed 49 more.

Power wise Canelo landed MORE against the GREAT KO artist. AND it was like a guided MISSILE that couldn't MISS!!! A WHOPPING 41.9% landed. With MULTIPLE rounds over 50%.

Why do I even waste my time with you??? It's not like you know SHT about boxing! Yuo've never boxed and don't count body punches or good "D" when you score fights...

Look at those misses.
    And GGG landed at almost the same rate as Canelo.. How bad is Canelo?

Comment

I think most people thought GGG won the fight

Apart from a few daftys on here

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post

Look at those misses.
        And GGG landed at almost the same rate as Canelo.. How bad is Canelo?
        How did you score the fight?? And give me the rounds. Not your total...

Comment

Originally posted by shadoww702 View Post
          how did you score the fight?? And give me the rounds. Not your total...
          1: G
          2: G
          3: G
          4: G
          5: G
          6: G
          7: G
          8: G
          9: G
          10: G
          11: G
          12: G

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            1: G
            2: G
            3: G
            4: G
            5: G
            6: G
            7: G
            8: G
            9: G
            10: G
            11: G
            12: G
            Thats what i thought... Im suprised you didnt throw a few more rounds in there for GGG. You know just to be on the safe side??

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              It's about time you realize Canelo is the biggest star in boxing and he calls all the shots!
              I've never argued that he's the star of boxing or has negotiating leverage over everyone right now other than Floyd. In contrast, it's because he's the star that he is that he gets 10-2 scorecards even when he doesn't win that amount of rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                I've never argued that he's the star of boxing or has negotiating leverage over everyone right now other than Floyd. In contrast, it's because he's the star that he is that he gets 10-2 scorecards even when he doesn't win that amount of rounds.
                Well that's boxing. What can I say?
                Is it right?? Of course not.
                But what trips me out is the same people who's bashing Canelo for getting favoritism are the same people who were swinging off Mayweather's nutts when he was getting bullshet decisions like when he clearly lost the fight vs Castillo.
                People can't have it both ways. Don't pick and choose when the fighter you going for don't win. You know I don't. I keep it real and I tell it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Well that's boxing. What can I say?
                  Is it right?? Of course not.
                  But what trips me out is the same people who's bashing Canelo for getting favoritism are the same people who were swinging off Mayweather's nutts when he was getting bullshet decisions like when he clearly lost the fight vs Castillo.
                  People can't have it both ways. Don't pick and choose when the fighter you going for don't win. You know I don't. I keep it real and I tell it like it is.
                  I call it as I see it. I think mayweather lost to castillo that first fight and think he could've lost the decision vs maidana in their first fight. Credit to him for taking immediate rematches though. B

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    I call it as I see it. I think mayweather lost to castillo that first fight and think he could've lost the decision vs maidana in their first fight. Credit to him for taking immediate rematches though. B
                    Yes of course. Mayweather did win both rematches clearly. No doubt about that
                    Hopefully we'll see the Canelo vs Triple g rematch in May to settle all doubts

Comment

Working...
                    X