Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Stiverne Rematch Ordered By WBC, Luis Ortiz is Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Stiverne has been too inactive he will get beat bad by Wilder, why he didn't fight 3 or 4 times since the first fight is beyond me. Plus there is the expected fan outrage as Stiverne has don't nothing to maintain that No.1 spot.

Comment

As Expected the rematch absolutely NOBODY wants to see!

Blame the WBC! Again how the FUK did Stivernie work his back up to WBC #1 Contender but literally fighting 1 time vs a nobody since losing to Wilder the first time

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
        Just as well, cuz if he would've fought Oritz, then he'd have an excuse in the form of mandatory in Stiverne next. Now he'll have to face Joshua after Stiverne.
        Actually dont care myself,would rather see Joshua fight Ortiz then Wilder.
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-04-2017, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          No it doesn't. Blood tests are done for a reason you fùcking mongoloid.
          If I saw you I'd spit in your face and bitch slap you. Then I'd just look you right in the face and wait as you cowered away and did nothing. I'm the alpha male here. Your nothing but a talking cuck.

Comment

This was the expected outcome. As a consolation prize, hopefully Anthony Joshua will fight Deontay Wilder next after both of their mandatory challengers.

Comment

Stivie is a joke an old man who never fights a joke

Stivie is bottom of the fight barrel like a turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Well that ****ing sucks
                Wilder won't take good opposition for his life.
                He'll duck Joshua for the ages

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Whyte is not his mando

Stiverne is better than Whyte anyway
                  Im so happy he's fightin the mighty Stiverne!!! Wilder will now have the best resume after beating the beast that is Stiverne!!! Stop munchin on Wilder's nut bro.

Comment

wtf.....what a waste of time

Comment

• Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                      Im so happy he's fightin the mighty Stiverne!!! Wilder will now have the best resume after beating the beast that is Stiverne!!! Stop munchin on Wilder's nut bro.
                      He says while storing AJ's steroid atrophied balls in his cheeks like a demented squirrel.

Comment

Working...
                      X