No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Obviously I'm giving you too much credit, I forget your a halfwit, read it ten or so times and see if you can work it out
    SOOOOO...YOU CAN'T ANSWER HUH?

1. I'm waiting for you to learn the difference between "your" and "you're."

2. I'm waiting for either you or ADP02 to explain how he masked his urine sample by dilution when it was checked 2X for dilution.

Seems you're upset because you can't do it. Can you do it? Yes or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      BIG TIME DEFLECTION by the man they call the DEFLECTOR!!!

WOW, more deflections!!!

ALL that I'm asking is, go check out what Lance Armstrong had to do to escape getting caught. Now add that Lance required and got the assistance from several people. Very similar to what you state as impossible that it can happen when it comes to Floyd?

You said that everyone had to be in on it and that is IMPOSSIBLE .... but as I pointed out, it happened with Lance Armstrong.
      FALSE. Lance Armstrong didn't pay off USADA. More lies by a compulsive liar. How did it happen with Armstrong if he wasn't able to pay off USADA, hmm?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      and yes there are big time similarities.

Lance Armstrong wasn't paying off USADA. He was paying off UCI, his doctor and others ....
      He also didn't have to face the testing that Mayweather faced, but that doesn't matter to you, does it

Floyd was paying off USADA, his own "doctor" and others .....
      Every promotional company has to pay for extra testing. Your point is invalid, unless you have a problem with Donaire paying for testing? Unless you have a problem with Arum paying for testing. What do you say? I didn't think so.

Now if you want to discuss tactics, that is another story.
      - YES, they both delayed getting tested.
      FALSE. Mayweather gave a partial sample BEFORE the IV. Nice try.

- Yes, they both got a RETRO TUE
      MISLEADING! One got a retro TUE from a ****ing paid doctor. The other got a retro tue from 3 doctors that didn't have his name on the application. Try again!

- yes, they both got their doctor's note and without that, Lance and FLoyd were cooked!
      MISLEADING. One got a doctors note and that's it. The other had an application filled out by a doctor that was sent to 3 independent doctors to assess. Big difference. Good try.

As stated above, they both paid off someone that can help them BIG TIME when it comes to cheating. USADA/UCI. So they had a reason to return a favor.
      SPECULATION. First of all, no proof that anyone was paid off. Secondly, you won't even say how USADA helped. By making a paper trail How did USADA falsify the specific gravity so that the sample was diluted, ADP02. You refuse to answer.

- They both came up with BS excuses to use the BANNED method/substance.
      SPECULATION. You don't have the medical records that 3 doctors who approved of the TUE had. Good try.

- Both claimed that they never were caught cheating.
      Misleading. ONE WAS ACTUALLY NEVER CAUGHT CHEATING WHILE ONE WAS.

- Both rumored to have been tested positive.
      You're desperate!!!! One's rumors were verified. Still waiting for those rumors to be verified for floyd!!!!

- Both had questionable results.
      FALSE. Never any questionable results. Another example of the liar, lying again.

- BOTH used Banned method and or substance and had to get a RETRO TUE by the group that they paid off!!! How convenient!
      MISLEADING. Armstrong got a retro tue from a doctor. Floyd applied for a retro tue from 3 Independent doctors that didn't have his name on the application. Try again.

- Both used an IV where it was not warranted.
      Pure speculation. The TUEC didn't think so. I think they know more than you.

- Floyd (presuming Lance too) stated on his pre-fight form, he had no serious medical issues.
      Misleading.. Unless of course you can find me even one example of a boxer stating that he/she is dehydrated on a medical questionnaire. Didn't think so.

- Both were top dudes in their sport in which their downfall could have been a big hit for USADA/UCI as well!
      LMAOOOOO. A BIG HIT FOR USADA???????? THAT'S WHY THEY WENT AFTER LANCE? LMAOOO. YOU'RE A JOKE.

- Unlike what Travestyny thinks, BOTH still had to go thru dem paper work.
      FALSE! ONE had to because his sample was flagged as su****ious. You refuse to say why USADA, had they been a part of this, would have to go this route. You tried to justify this before by saying they could find evidence of an IV with plasticizers. When I shot that down, now you don't mention it anymore. You just duck this completely. So explain why it wouldn't be smart for them to just ignore the IV altogether. I'll wait.

Floyd got a RETRO TUE but shouldn't have
      - USADA says this:
      "USADA considers retroactive TUEs only in emergency circumstances,"
      FALSE. ISTUE does not say only emergencies. You still don't know what the word OR means! Furthermore, SPECULATION about whether he needed it or not.

WADA/USADA:
      "It must be understood that the use of IV fluid replacement following exercise to correct mild to moderate dehydration is not clinically indicated nor substantiated by the medical literature. There is a well-established body of scientific evidence to confirm that oral rehydration is the preferred the****utic choice, potentially even more effective than IV infusion."
      Yea. So...? A WADA spokesperson said this:

WADA confirmed that under the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code and the International Standard for The****utic Use Exemptions (ISTUE), a retroactive TUE can be granted for an IV drip to combat dehydration. “For a case that would be monitored by WADA, yes the ISTUE could allow for intravenous infusions to be used in instances of dehydration”, a WADA spokesperson told the Sports Integrity Initiative.
      - "Head of WADA TUE committee"
      Said that Floyd shouldn't have received a RETRO TUE
      PIECE OF SHlT LIAR AT IT AGAIN!!!!! HE DID NOT SAY THIS. IN FACT, HE SAID HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS CASE. LMAOOOOOO!!!!

Lance shouldn't have received no RETRO TUE either!!!!
      NOPE. NOT ACCORDING TO THE RULES OF UCI. FUNNY HOW YOUR BIGGEST EVIDENCE THAT FLOYD CHEATED IS THAT LANCE CHEATED. I THINK THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL:

A DEFLECTION!

So there are Lots of similarities but the questions that you DEFLECTED still needs to be answered by the one and only .... the man they call the DEFLECTOR!!!
      Correct! Lots of questions that YOU, the projector deflector needs to answer. Unfortunately you keep ducking my questions because they are too hard for you. But since I'm taking my time to rip through your bull****, don't worry. I'll make a nice and tidy post for you to answer. I bet you won't step up.

Looking back objectively at Lance's factual case, would you not have done the same if you were a Lance Armstrong fan? That is, state that those scenarios of getting those top officials, doctors, and so on to be in on it would be IMPOSSIBLE to have occurred?

Why would I? There is a 1000 page document attesting to what he did, you moron. Literally 1000 pages..by THE SAME ENTITY THAT YOU SAID IS HELPING MAYWEATHER CHEAT!!!

HOW EASY IT WAS FOR ME TO RIP THROUGH YOUR BULLSHlT. NOW MY QUESTIONS ARE COMING RIGHT BACK AT YOU. TRY NOT DEFLECTING, YA HEAR?
      Last edited by travestyny; 10-09-2017, 08:03 AM.

Comment

the man they call the DEFLECTOR!!!

OK, MAN THEY CALL DEFLECTOR! I answered your questions. Now. Nice and easy. Some questions for you. Let's see if you got any balls.

1. If an IV masks a urine sample by dilution, how is it that Floyd Mayweather was able to accomplish diluting his sample when the sample was tested for dilution by the USADA DCO and by the WADA laboratory? Mind you, the WADA laboratory doesn't have his name on the sample.

2. Was Lance Armstrong ever faced with the Athlete Biological Passport for the Steroidal module that Floyd Mayweather was faced with?

3. [A.]Did Lance Armstrong have to get a retro TUE from an independent group of doctors that didn't have his name on the application? [B.] Did WADA exist when Lance Armstrong received the retroactive TUE?

4. Was Lance Armstrong faced with the same caliber EPO test that Mayweather was faced with?

5. How do you think Mayweather's urine sample was altered to hide PEDs that you claim must have been in his system, yet the ABP with respect to the steroidal module was not set off?

6. Why does it make sense for a paid off USADA to involve a doping control officer, a paramedic, a personal physician, three independent doctors on the the****utic use exemptions committee, the NSAC, Manny Pacquiao, the public, a WADA lab, and WADA itself in their attempt to protect Floyd Mayweather when the best plan of action would clearly be to tell Floyd when they were coming, refuse to document the IV, or both. Clearly they could have stayed away, had the paramedic give him the IV and leave, and then take the sample and no one would know. Please explain.

I know you can't answer this because your previous answer was that they would find plasticizers, but this was debunked by me. So where do you go from there?

7. [A.] Why would the DCO take a urine sample from before the IV if Mayweather was using PED's before the IV? [B.] Why would the DCO take a urine sample from AFTER the IV if the IV infused PED's into Mayweather?

8. [A.] Is Mayweather Promotions the only promotional company that has paid $100,000 for USADA testing? [B.] Do you have a problem with Arum paying $20,000 for VADA to test Pacquiao, or is that quite alright?

I'll be waiting for your answers. You better not deflect, bltch. When you fail miserably, I'll be here laughing at you. Come on...give me something sig worthy! I'm looking forward to having a good laugh at your expense.

DO NOT DEFLECT OR DUCK. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.
        Last edited by travestyny; 10-09-2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

For general rehydration the American College of Sports Medicine recommends ingesting two liters of fluids in 500 ml allocations spaced every 20-30 minutes apart. This is deemed more affective than drinking the same amount in a single setting (bolus). Rapid replacement of fluids promotes increased urine production and less water retention.-------- as I stated, you pee more after drying out to clear body toxins that have built up while drying out, you don't get that issue with IV, the fluid doesn't take the same path
          Still waiting. Why are you ducking my question?

The samples were checked by the DCO and by the lab to ensure they were not diluted via passing the specific gravity test.

So how did he dilute his sample and yet it passed the specific gravity test given by two separate en******.

Are you ever going to answer?

Comment

• Originally posted by nveleven View Post
            You came back in here bc this is what you do. You have thousands of posts on this message board (and are likely someone’s alt as strange as you come across, it wouldn’t surprise me).
            Since you won’t listen to reason, I’ll go down to your level:

Nuh uh. Floyd be clean doe. He be like clean den a mawfugga. Man dis society racist. Man, huh. White man awways be racisss.
            Ahhhh, the typical white flag of surrender.

1) Accuse the guy owning you of being an alt.

2) Inject race into a dialogue that lacked it prior.

And the irony is it's your own incompetence that brought all this on.

I find it quite appropriate that you have decided to use illiterate language.

It matches your aptitude perfectly.

BTW, feel free to chime in when you have a take that can't be completely wrecked by a minimum of effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              Ahhhh, the typical white flag of surrender.

1) Accuse the guy owning you of being an alt.

2) Inject race into a dialogue that lacked it prior.

And the irony is it's your own incompetence that brought all this on.

I find it quite appropriate that you have decided to use illiterate language.

It matches your aptitude perfectly.

BTW, feel free to chime in when you have a take that can't be completely wrecked by a minimum of effort.
              Ouch!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Still waiting. Why are you ducking my question?

The samples were checked by the DCO and by the lab to ensure they were not diluted via passing the specific gravity test.

So how did he dilute his sample and yet it passed the specific gravity test given by two separate en******.

Are you ever going to answer?
                You still can't understand I see, how many times have you read the post yet still you don't understand, hint, it has to do with having an IV instead of oral rehydration, keep reading and see if you can finally comprehend it, I'm trying to educate you

Comment

You still can't understand I see, how many times have you read the post yet still you don't understand, hint, it has to do with having an IV instead of oral rehydration, keep reading and see if you can finally comprehend it, I'm trying to educate you
                  Nope, I don't understand at all.

Why don't you go ahead and explain it so I can have a good laugh.

You can't even get down the difference between "your" and "you're," so let's see you explain how a specific gravity of 1.005 after drinking water is different from a specific gravity of 1.005 after having an IV.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    For general rehydration the American College of Sports Medicine recommends ingesting two liters of fluids in 500 ml allocations spaced every 20-30 minutes apart. This is deemed more affective than drinking the same amount in a single setting (bolus). Rapid replacement of fluids promotes increased urine production and less water retention.-------- as I stated, you pee more after drying out to clear body toxins that have built up while drying out, you don't get that issue with IV, the fluid doesn't take the same path
                    Nice hint, genius!

Can you please explain why you said that your quotation is about IV vs. Oral Hydration, yet it only talks about drinking over a period of time vs. drinking all at once???

Jesus Christ. Please go back to school, son!

Last edited by travestyny; 10-09-2017, 07:09 PM.

Comment

the man they call the DEFLECTOR!!!
                      You were here earlier today, ADP02. What happened? You lost your balls in your purse again? I'm waitinggg!!!!

OK, MAN THEY CALL DEFLECTOR! I answered your questions. Now. Nice and easy. Some questions for you. Let's see if you got any balls.

1. If an IV masks a urine sample by dilution, how is it that Floyd Mayweather was able to accomplish diluting his sample when the sample was tested for dilution by the USADA DCO and by the WADA laboratory? Mind you, the WADA laboratory doesn't have his name on the sample.

2. Was Lance Armstrong ever faced with the Athlete Biological Passport for the Steroidal module that Floyd Mayweather was faced with?

3. [A.]Did Lance Armstrong have to get a retro TUE from an independent group of doctors that didn't have his name on the application? [B.] Did WADA exist when Lance Armstrong received the retroactive TUE?

4. Was Lance Armstrong faced with the same caliber EPO test that Mayweather was faced with?

5. How do you think Mayweather's urine sample was altered to hide PEDs that you claim must have been in his system, yet the ABP with respect to the steroidal module was not set off?

6. Why does it make sense for a paid off USADA to involve a doping control officer, a paramedic, a personal physician, three independent doctors on the the****utic use exemptions committee, the NSAC, Manny Pacquiao, the public, a WADA lab, and WADA itself in their attempt to protect Floyd Mayweather when the best plan of action would clearly be to tell Floyd when they were coming, refuse to document the IV, or both. Clearly they could have stayed away, had the paramedic give him the IV and leave, and then take the sample and no one would know. Please explain.

I know you can't answer this because your previous answer was that they would find plasticizers, but this was debunked by me. So where do you go from there?

7. [A.] Why would the DCO take a urine sample from before the IV if Mayweather was using PED's before the IV? [B.] Why would the DCO take a urine sample from AFTER the IV if the IV infused PED's into Mayweather?

8. [A.] Is Mayweather Promotions the only promotional company that has paid $100,000 for USADA testing? [B.] Do you have a problem with Arum paying $20,000 for VADA to test Pacquiao, or is that quite alright?

I'll be waiting for your answers. You better not deflect, bltch. When you fail miserably, I'll be here laughing at you. Come on...give me something sig worthy! I'm looking forward to having a good laugh at your expense.

DO NOT DEFLECT OR DUCK. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

Comment

Working...
                      X