No announcement yet.

What fight was Pacquiao's peak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    The Cotto that fought Floyd was mentally rejuvenated by beating Margarito he was mentally wrecked when Manny fought him, the monkey was off his back after he avenged the cheat beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      Child response, I don't know why I bother as soon as your theories are put under scrutiny you fold like a deck of cards.

Fans are such terrible debaters their fan passion just over rides logical thought.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        2009 - 2011. Cotto, Margarito.
        This exactly. This is when I wanted to see him vs. Floyd.

At this time, Pacquaio was focused on boxing (not on singing, Jesus, basketball, or a political career) and was still at peak athletic condition for this highly unusual style.

At his best.

Comment

The last fight with Marquez! Lol

Jk. I would say the Cotto fight was a hard Manny to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            people still pretend floyd won that fight? he was outclassed. couldntl and anything clean or flush. lil taps and grazes. pathetic. pac outboxed him easily. he knew he would get the decision so he fought not to get knocked out.
            mentally sick pac fans still running around claiming floyd lost to him. lol, when will you get over him losing?

Comment

I still remember the Pac from Oscar > Hatton > Cotto > Margarito > Mosley

What a run that was

Comment

Whenever he's not drug tested for a fight....

Comment

Definately peple might say the version who destroyed margos face but he was already starting to show his compassion looking at ref so he would stop the massacre after that fight never the same again could be the hatton or cotto version he demolished a dehydrated cotto bigtime miracle cotto held career up after the margo and pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mexicanstyle View Post
                    Definately peple might say the version who destroyed margos face but he was already starting to show his compassion looking at ref so he would stop the massacre after that fight never the same again could be the hatton or cotto version he demolished a dehydrated cotto bigtime miracle cotto held career up after the margo and pac fight.
                    nah, the pac that fought marg was on the decline. that was the last straw that did it for manny. he used up everything he had for that fight. you can tell after that fight, he never looked the same. then when marquez slept him, RIP.

Comment

Yea in the Margo fight.. he was like wtf?. Why isn't the ref stopping this.. lol. He didn't want to hit him anymore...

Yea he was probably at his peak around the Cotto, Hatton, Margs fight... though he was faster as a super featherweight... But was clearly more of a balanced fighter, more sound boxer between 2008 and 2011. He was also more hungry at this time, more fierce.

Comment

Working...
                      X