No announcement yet.

What fight was Pacquiao's peak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Floyd could answer this better than anyone. When he dodged PAC most intensely
    Yeah it was magic crystal ball stuff how he knew Manny would refuse a blood test that he later enforced on guys like Rios, even after Floyd said ok to a ridicules 10 million weight clause.

It amazes me just how gullible you are.

Comment

• Crazy thing is that the night Pac beat Floyd it wasn't even close to his best. He only had one arm! Can you all imagine what would have happened if Manny had 2 arms against Floyd? Floyd would still be drinking through a straw.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        people still pretend floyd won that fight? he was outclassed. couldntl and anything clean or flush. lil taps and grazes. pathetic. pac outboxed him easily. he knew he would get the decision so he fought not to get knocked out.
        I agree Floyd lost that fight.. A draw maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          I made a thread on the death squads. I'm not rehashing everything here, so you'll just have to read it yourself.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=756077

Dude, you're seriously delusional. What are you Duterte's son?
          I didn't even vote for Duterte.

Your ignorance is funny since you have no clue what you're talking about lol you can know better only if you live here. Since you're one of the majority that believes everything they see or read on the internet, I should understand.
          Last edited by CodeBreaker; 10-12-2017, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X