The WBC, VADA testing, and Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
    why add value to a worthless discussion about a glorified exhibition fight
    It's not a thread about a single fight. Good to see your reading comprehension skills are on par with a second grader. Obviously not worthless since you took the time to reply to it twice now. Care to try for three?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Mayweather never did anything illegal. He's retired, let your hate go for the man. He has always been a fair fighter and has never tested positive
      Right...

Mayweather is a great fighter no doubt, but it's obviously he got to 50-0 with some sort of enchantment performance drug. This is fact, no surprise, no one is clean in pro sports thats just how the world is.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
        Right...

Mayweather is a great fighter no doubt, but it's obviously he got to 50-0 with some sort of enchantment performance drug. This is fact, no surprise, no one is clean in pro sports thats just how the world is.
        He has more muscles, he must be on PEDS !

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
          Right...

i've said this before. as he got older, he got more ripped and his abs also got bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            It's not a thread about a single fight. Good to see your reading comprehension skills are on par with a second grader. Obviously not worthless since you took the time to reply to it twice now. Care to try for three?
            foh, your reasoning skills are trash. why would I spend any time reading a thread I just called worthless? takes no time to pop shyt like im doing. go back to arguing about Floyd's IV drip

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              i've said this before. as he got older, he got more ripped and his abs also got bigger.
              Same with GGG and Manny..so you are saying??

GGG 160 in both pics

maybe these guys just work their entire lives and the body gets stronger??
              Last edited by Larry the boss; 10-03-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                foh, your reasoning skills are trash. why would I spend any time reading a thread I just called worthless? takes no time to pop shyt like im doing. go back to arguing about Floyd's IV drip
                This is hysterical. So lets get this straight...my thread is worthless, yet you continue to waste what limited brain cells you have to reply to it not once, but three times now. You must spend a lot of time trying to pound square pegs into round holes. Put your helmet on so you don't hurt yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  You can also see the pronounced features in his face that are tell-tale signs...brow, jawline, cheekbones, etc. Look at the fights where he refused to be weighed on day of fight, he is significantly larger than his opponents. This is a guy who came up from 108 in the amateurs. Gained the same amount of weight in the same amount of time as Pac, but Pac was the one accused of PED use based upon weight gain in a short amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Who are WADA? And what do they do and how much is their rates?
                    World Anti-Doping Agency...Olympic and Boxing testing agency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Anti-Doping_Agency

I don't remember the rates....just that at the time of Mayweather-Pac reading that USASA is hired by and paid for by Mayweather Promotions for testing...and that Floyd elected to pay them double the rate.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      World Anti-Doping Agency...Olympic and Boxing testing agency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Anti-Doping_Agency

I don't remember the rates....just that at the time of Mayweather-Pac reading that USASA is hired by and paid for by Mayweather Promotions for testing...and that Floyd elected to pay them double the rate.

You say you "don't remember" which would imply at some point you knew what "WADA rates" are. Interesting.

Also, it's well documented USADA was paid 100k for both Floyd and Pac.

According to your statements, "normal" WADA rates should be 50k per fight.

But of course.... you don't remember.... you just know it's "double the normal WADA rate".

Smh.

Seems to me you're talking out your ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X