No announcement yet.

ALVAREZ Will Be Hated More Than FLOYD Now, NELO Is The New PACQUIAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    Nobody will be hated more than Floyd, it's simply not possible.
    WHat If Fight Hype finally interviews Mayweather and says Nelo beat GGG? All hell will break loose. What if Money May says it was a Draw! What if regardless he says they must run it back like he did to Ward?

Mayweather is the last bastion in this situation. We bruvas are depending on it

Comment

You people always have racial issues.

Comment

You are so full of **** it's coming out of your ears. Quit starting so many stupid threads that make no sense and have nothing to do with reality. You are living in your own crazy fantasy world. You clog up the board with all these useless threads and leave no room for interesting threads written by intelligent posters.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          You are so full of **** it's coming out of your ears. Quit starting so many stupid threads that make no sense and have nothing to do with reality. You are living in your own crazy fantasy world. You clog up the board with all these useless threads and leave no room for interesting threads written by intelligent posters.
          What do mean? You love PAC! Black-Nelo is Pac reincarnated

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            The black fans are giving Canelo credit because he's the new Pacquiao.... damn, you're stupid
            He is the worst, stupidest poster I have seen on here yet and there have been some bad ones but not as bad as him. What makes it worse is he clogs up the board by starting so many nonsense threads every day. He lives in a fantasy world that only he understands.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
              Ladies (Maxi), and gentlemen,

A new dawn is upon us in a new paradigm shift in boxing. Perhaps GGG was the sacrificial lamb for Black-Nelo to emerge as the true dark knight frosted in cinnamon sprinklage.

I'm very scared for the state of boxing, all hell will break loose, there will be floods and more earthquakes.

The black boxing fans atm are giving homage to Alvarez and others dont like that Nelo can imitate Floyd. My bruvas we should all be in harmony and not hate. There's a glitch in the matrix. i noticed that some boxing channels have to rub it in that Nelo didnt beat Floyd's PPV...

This is bad Karma...

first, Nelo never had a rivalry like May vs Pac... maybe Ward vs Lil'G coudlve done good numbers, maybe not..

Now Andrade, Lara, Jacobs, Charlo, N'Dam, will all want a piece of Black-Nelo and see him fall because there can only be one TBE. so PPVs will skyrocket

What can we do about this? I dont want Steve Kim or Doug Fischer to jump on the Black-Nelo bandwagon either cause theyre a foookin jinx...
              I wouldn't say Nelo is the new pacquiao remember the pacquiao fans went to lil g & we already know the small fan base lil g had before that.....steve kim/doug fischer are what help hype up certain fighters that's why they always losing, it ain't no jinx....like the #48, lil g & kovalev fans that are now riding with loma now but a least loma looks more legit....so from a real legit perspective Nelo is going to have his hands full with Jacobs & Jermall. I think Jermall & Jacobs could be very well the best in the division.

Comment

Floyd mask is mirko?

Comment

You have a wild imagination, how do you come up with this stuff? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    You have a wild imagination, how do you come up with this stuff? Lol
                    Because the PAC brigade will need to ride with a new star after the rematch. Can u guarantee Loma is going to win? Pac’s Base wil either leave boxing or ride with Black-Nelo. Wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                      Because the PAC brigade will need to ride with a new star after the rematch. Can u guarantee Loma is going to win? Pac’s Base wil either leave boxing or ride with Black-Nelo. Wait and see
                      A lot of Floyd fans already claimed Canelo as one of their fighters.

You know Floyd fans and Pac fans can never root for the same guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X