Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Take a Stand (Or a Knee) on Anthem Protests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Are you African or Black???

Make up your god damn mind!!!
    I tell you one thing

I ain't illegal

Comment

Black have it WAY easier than Mexican when it comes to the police. Everytime we walk down the street we got COPS and PPL like Kigali calling us ALL illegals...

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        I tell you one thing

I ain't illegal
        It is RACIST doe!

Comment

You think the POLICE don't FUK with Mexicans??? Your a DUMB FUK then!

Again what country are you from??? Is it Canada??
          Wait, im not following what the fuck does you being Mexican have to do with anything about this conversation.

You wanna start your own movement for mexicans go ahead, like what other minorities cant start movements and protest unless that get endorsement by other minorities? Do American minorities have meetings or something.

If you want to start a Mexican awareness campaign go ahead, i wont be crying like you pussy.

Comment

Black have it WAY easier than Mexican when it comes to the police. Everytime we walk down the street we got COPS and PPL like Kigali calling us ALL illegals...

You don't believe that yourself.

Blacks don't have sanctuary cities and catch and release programs.

We can't use fake SS#s
            We can't use fake documents to buy homes and property.

You're allowed in by the millions because wealthy gringos want a steady stream of CHEAP and DOCILE labor.

Comment

If you're ashamed of the history of the county's past of slavery, taking land that wasn't ours, etc that's ok.

I think that people should stand for the troops that work for this country and do their jobs. Getting shot, shot at, shooting at, getting blown up, living with that constant fear is a lot harder than playing a game, getting patched up, going home to your model wives, sitting on your nice couch ( that the average soldier likely couldn't afford with a year of their salary), have your personal chef cook your food, and then have to walk allll the way up to your bedroom in your 10,000 plus sq ft house, get in your cozy California king bed with silk sheets, and not have to worry if you will be killed in the middle of the night.

If you want to protest, stand up for the white, black, asian, Hispanic, and every other soldier that fights a real life and death battle each day, or better yet, start giving some of your money to the wounded warrior project, or families of those killed in combat.....why were you protesting again?

Comment

Originally posted by normak View Post
                Wait, im not following what the fuck does you being Mexican have to do with anything about this conversation.

You wanna start your own movement for mexicans go ahead, like what other minorities cant start movements and protest unless that get endorsement by other minorities? Do American minorities have meetings or something.

If you want to start a Mexican awareness campaign go ahead, i wont be crying like you pussy.
                Calm down internet tough guy!!! You got me scared. The Canadian tough guy act is soo scurry!

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  If you're ashamed of the history of the county's past of slavery, taking land that wasn't ours, etc that's ok.

I think that people should stand for the troops that work for this country and do their jobs. Getting shot, shot at, shooting at, getting blown up, living with that constant fear is a lot harder than playing a game, getting patched up, going home to your model wives, sitting on your nice couch ( that the average soldier likely couldn't afford with a year of their salary), have your personal chef cook your food, and then have to walk allll the way up to your bedroom in your 10,000 plus sq ft house, get in your cozy California king bed with silk sheets, and not have to worry if you will be killed in the middle of the night.

If you want to protest, stand up for the white, black, asian, Hispanic, and every other soldier that fights a real life and death battle each day, or better yet, start giving some of your money to the wounded warrior project, or families of those killed in combat.....why were you protesting again?
                  And don't forget when you on under heavy fire and can't see sht or know which way is which. You can always look up and see the American Flag to guide you back. The American Flag is draped around ALL american soldiers coffins REGARDLESS of color.

Comment

Originally posted by normak View Post

Hey big Puss Y. You ever serve your country?? Fuk no! You got no backbone and let any MF'er just walk all over you while you act hard on the internet. In real life you a JOKE!

Comment

Go watch "restrepo"

Comment

Working...
                      X