Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Take a Stand (Or a Knee) on Anthem Protests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    He's more frustrating to debate with than aboutfukintime. At least my debates with him are about something relatively meaningless. This is a significant subject with real world consequences. And he is just completely incapable of reason. The following emoji perfectly sums up my feelings when I opened up that notification.
    They have a problem with the complexion of the protestors...that's about it.

Comment

And you're speaking from your own perspective because that is how you feel. But you're wrong. Fighting style plays a huge role. And if you can't see that then you're part of the problem.

That's why I didn't say Nationalism I said Excessive Nationalism.

There is nothing wrong with backing your own country. I said excessive nationalism is as much a problem as racism. Do you know who are amongst the most racist amongst us. The love it or leave it people. They are excessive nationalists and they are also racists. The two often go hand in hand. FACTS.

It has nothing to do with fighting style it's racism! Crawford, Wilder, Mayweather, Ward, Spence Jr, and the Charlo brothers are ALL hated on heavy! They ALL have different fighting styles- I'm not trying to hear that shyt.

You keep saying EVERY country has excessive nationalism but America? No every country just backs their fighter against the next country because they represent their country. Don't be stupid.

If Brazil is playing in a soccer tournament against Mexico who are 98% of the people of Brazil going to be rooting for? If a Tennis player from Russia is playing against a player from Japan who do you think 90% of the Russians will be rooting for?

Stop acting stupid dude. Only in America will you have the foreigner get more Love than the American fighter. That fighting style excuse is bull shyt! FACTS! Point in case America is the only country that does it.

It's RACISM Homie! Bodied

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
        It has nothing to do with fighting style it's racism! Crawford, Wilder, Mayweather, Ward, Spence Jr, and the Charlo brothers are ALL hated on heavy! They ALL have different fighting styles- I'm not trying to hear that shyt.
        I know you're not trying to hear that shyt. But you need to hear that shyt.

You keep saying EVERY country has excessive nationalism but America?
        No I absolutely have not been saying that.
        No every country just backs their fighter against the next country because they represent their country. Don't be stupid.
        Says the man who keeps complaining about race being the reason why certain guys aren't popular. Don't be stupid.

Stop acting stupid dude. Only in America will you have the foreigner get more Love than the American fighter. That fighting style excuse is bull shyt! FACTS! Point in case America is the only country that does it.
        Saying something is so does not make it so. Things aren't as black and white as you think they are. Pun intended.

Comment

I know you're not trying to hear that shyt. But you need to hear that shyt.

No I absolutely have not been saying that.

Says the man who keeps complaining about race being the reason why certain guys aren't popular. Don't be stupid.

Saying something is so does not make it so. Things aren't as black and white as you think they are. Pun intended.

SO WHAT OTHER COUNTRY would go against the other fighter more than their own TOP fighter or team outside of America???

I already body bagged you!! If it is not racism what OTHER country would support another top fighter over their top fighter?? And name examples!! BODIED YOU

Comment

SO WHAT OTHER COUNTRY would go against the other fighter more than their own TOP fighter or team outside of America???

I already body bagged you!! If it is not racism what OTHER country would support another top fighter over their top fighter?? And name examples!! BODIED YOU
            I bodied your mom so you better talk nicer to your pops before I bring out my belt.

Whiny little ***** complaining about race when people choose to root for action fighters instead of boring ego-maniacs.

Comment

I bodied your mom so you better talk nicer to your pops before I bring out my belt.

Whiny little ***** complaining about race when people choose to root for action fighters instead of boring ego-maniacs.
              ONCE again f@ggot! NAME another country outside of America where they root for the foreigner over their own top fighter NO matter what there fighting style is??????? CAN you name one pussie???

If so give some examples??? If you can't BODIED your f@ggot ass!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER VICTIM WHO CANNOT ANSWER THE QUESTION! Next

Comment

Why are people like you cowardly? Just admit the truth and stop lying to yourself. The reason that white and other non black Americans routinely root against black Americans in favor of their white/non black opponents is because of racism. It's ok to admit it because it is what it is. It's not just boxing either. The Williams sisters went through the same thing in tennis. Americans routinely rooted for the white non American over Serena and Venus the same way that whites routinely root for non Americans over black American fighters. Have the courage to simply acknowledge that instead of making weak excuses and trying to deny the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  Why are people like you cowardly? Just admit the truth and stop lying to yourself. The reason that white and other non black Americans routinely root against black Americans in favor of their white/non black opponents is because of racism. It's ok to admit it because it is what it is. It's not just boxing either. The Williams sisters went through the same thing in tennis. Americans routinely rooted for the white non American over Serena and Venus the same way that whites routinely root for non Americans over black American fighters. Have the courage to simply acknowledge that instead of making weak excuses and trying to deny the truth.
                  We are not talking about tennis and I never said racism wasn't prevailent. This whiny little b!tch was complaining about how people were rooting for Kovalev over Ward and Pac-man vs Mayweather as if it was racism and that it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that the two American fighters aren't known to be very exciting fighters. Lets also ignore the fact that Mayweather has built his career off of being polarizing. He knows it that while he has a lot of fans who are buying his PPVs because they like it he also knows a lot of people buy his PPVs because they hope he loses. And he milks the **** out of it. Lets not pretend otherwise.

Comment

ONCE again f@ggot! NAME another country outside of America where they root for the foreigner over their own top fighter NO matter what there fighting style is??????? CAN you name one pussie???

If so give some examples??? If you can't BODIED your f@ggot ass!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER VICTIM WHO CANNOT ANSWER THE QUESTION! Next
                    That's it. When I get home tonight you are going to get a whipping. I'm going to give your mom a call and tell her to get my good belt ready.

In any case, I am not playing your little b!tch game. You refuse to think that people don't like Mayweather just because he's black. Your stupidity is your problem.

Comment

We are not talking about tennis and I never said racism wasn't prevailent. This whiny little b!tch was complaining about how people were rooting for Kovalev over Ward and Pac-man vs Mayweather as if it was racism and that it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that the two American fighters aren't known to be very exciting fighters. Lets also ignore the fact that Mayweather has built his career off of being polarizing. He knows it that while he has a lot of fans who are buying his PPVs because they like it he also knows a lot of people buy his PPVs because they hope he loses. And he milks the **** out of it. Lets not pretend otherwise.
                      Racism played a huge part in americans rooting against the American in both matchups. You're lying to yourself if you truly believe otherwise. If the styles and race of the fighters in each matchup were reversed, there's no way that Americans would root against a white Mayweather or a white Ward to cheer on a black non American version of Kovalev or Pacquiao. Who do you think that you're fooling? It's pretty much all rooted in racism dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X