Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beat Quillin in 80 seconds and beat GGG... Knocked Mora down 10 times

Top 10

Comment

hes in my top 10, in no order my top 10 is inoue, ggg, Crawford, kova, rigo, loma, canelo , spence, Jacobs, mikey

my main criteria for p4p lists is current overall skill level, how unbeatable they are.

Jacobs with his skills, height, reach, power, size and mental toughness is gonna be tough to beat

recent resume can be a good indicator to that but not essential imo, jus use eye test , otherwise I wouldn't have inoue in my list

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        hes in my top 10, in no order my top 10 is inoue, ggg, Crawford, kova, rigo, loma, canelo , spence, Jacobs, mikey

my main criteria for p4p lists is current overall skill level, how unbeatable they are.

Jacobs with his skills, height, reach, power, size and mental toughness is gonna be tough to beat

recent resume can be a good indicator to that but not essential imo, jus use eye test , otherwise I wouldn't have inoue in my list
        Why would Jacobs be ahead of Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          Why would Jacobs be ahead of Thurman
          I personally think thurmans overrated.

I would pick spence to stop him

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            I personally think thurmans overrated.

I would pick spence to stop him
            But who has Jacobs defeated? p4p has to include resume right?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              But who has Jacobs defeated? p4p has to include resume right?
              He arguably beat GGG. Same guy everybody knows Canelo lost, so....

Jacobs would beat the piss out of Canelo. Oscar is scared.

Comment

He didn't beat GGG officially or unofficially, but he's generally better as a fighter than most want to believe.

Comment

If he isn't good why did he do way better than Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Shyt View Post
                    without putting much thought into it, probably 15-20 range
                    Yep, that's literally what I thought when I read the thread. Somewhere in that range sounds pretty much right on the money.

Comment

He fought well against GGG for sure, but he didn't win. Maybe it was close, but it wasn't a win. You have to beat the king to get the decision, he didn't dp that.

Besides that the only thing he has on his resume is Quillin, and no oje gave a crap about that dude, nor did he have anything on his resume.

Jacobs isn't even active, hasn't fought since GGG.

You can't have just ONE marquee fight than just disappear for a year and get on the pfp list.

I'd like to see Jacobs active against high level competition, but Haymon just doesn't seem to do that with any of his top fighters for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X