Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Daniel Jacobs rank P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Borat fans Jacobs is the second G.O.A.T. after Borat.

Comment

He isn't....

Probably top 30

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        Surely he must be around top 10 after arguably beating what many consider the #1 P4P fighter in the sport ggg.

ggg was an overwhelming favorite on this forum picked by upwards of 80% to win the fight. Jacobs was seen as a joke by the majority of the boxing world pre-fight, but post-fight he's been made out to be some sort of beast.
        only by you lot who tried to downgrade him. I said he had a legit chance of beating ggg and it would be tough, which you all laughed at me for saying i was just hyping him up to be a good win. Anyone with two eyes could see he was a talented fighter and being underestimated.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Surely he must be around top 10 after arguably beating what many consider the #1 P4P fighter in the sport ggg.

ggg was an overwhelming favorite on this forum picked by upwards of 80% to win the fight. Jacobs was seen as a joke by the majority of the boxing world pre-fight, but post-fight he's been made out to be some sort of beast.
          the golovkin jizz juicers will act like they knew danny was the goods all along...as you can clearly see dramashow is doing now......but basically when they thought danny was ducking and gonna kill the fight over money it was "he got destroyed by pirog and got dropped by sergio friggin mora...who does he think he is "

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
            According to Borat fans Jacobs is the second G.O.A.T. after Borat.
            Well, he's the G.O.A.T before Gaynelo, that's for sure.

Comment

I have him #39 in my top 50.

Comment

He didn't beat GGG on my score card but he gave him a good fight. Before he fought GGG he was on a 12 fighting KO winning streak including a 1st round KO of highly regarded Kid Chocolate. He would be a very hard middleweight to beat. I put him a solid number 10 PFP.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  the golovkin jizz juicers will act like they knew danny was the goods all along...as you can clearly see dramashow is doing now......but basically when they thought danny was ducking and gonna kill the fight over money it was "he got destroyed by pirog and got dropped by sergio friggin mora...who does he think he is "
                  Can't somebody be just a plain old fashion fan instead of a golovkin jizz juicer? Surely you must be a fan of at least one boxer. Do you think of yourself as, or refer to yourself as a jizz juicer in regards to that boxer.

Comment

The knockdown of Jacobs by Mora was mostly a case of Jacobs being off balance when a hard punch landed. He was up in a flash and apparently unhurt. He soon finished Mora off. Jacobs has a very good chin or he wouldn't have gone the distance with GGG. Jacobs and Canelo are the only boxers to go the distance with GGG in many fights and many years.

Comment

anywhere from 5 - 10

Comment

Working...
                      X