No announcement yet.

Let's be 100% honest Rigo will get zero credit IF he wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be 100% honest Rigo will get zero credit IF he wins

Think about it. When Rigo ducked this fight at 126 for June of 2016 he set out on a mission of focusing just on Loma (as evidenced by finally taking the bout), but Loma has moved on with his career and beat Walters despite been given no chance by many here. He moved on from Rigo so has has limited time to plan for the amazing Rigo who was deemed way too skillful and good for him a month ago when both fighters were the same size as they are now. Think Leonard-Hagler when Leonard had 3 years when Hagler was fighting live bodies.

Having said that I won't use it as an excuse it's just a major disadvantage but Loma will overcome it and prove the predictions of a month ago blatantly wrong.

NO excuses from me personally though.
    Last edited by chrisJS; 09-29-2017, 11:49 AM.

BS...rigo would get plenty of credit if he can win at 130. Rightfully, lomachenco should also get credit if he wins.

Comment

Dude Rigo's head is the size of a tennis ball and he doesn't cut weight to fight at 122. He's moving up another two divisions to fight the much bigger, younger, and equally skilled and experienced guy. If Rigo pulls this miracle off it's going in the history books.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        BS...rigo would get plenty of credit if he can win at 130. Rightfully, lomachenco should also get credit if he wins.
        Rigo gets MORE credit for being 35 AND moving up 2 weight classes.

Loma still gets credit too tho

Comment

Just to clarify I personally would give Rigo credit because a month ago I said he wouldn't beat Rigo and I think Loma is good. If I am proven wrong I would admit it. Like I said no excuses.

I'm just saying it's possible that Loma is at a major disadvantage when it comes to preparation because I've been seeing how amazingly skilled he is and how Loma's not that good anyway.

Comment

What a ****ty thread.

Comment

Loma was at 126 in 2016. The weight isn't what the excuse makers are making out. The hypocrisy is hilarious. Loma MUST fight Rigo and then soon as he does he's ducking Crawford (who's announced he's at 147) and Mikey Garcia (who's just fought at 140).

How is that fair? Loma MUST go up 2-3 divisions and fight an unbeatable fighter, but if an uneatable fighter moves up 2 divisions (when they are only really naturally 1 weight apart) to face the ordinary Loma it's a disgrace?

Comment

It really depends who you ask.

Comment

The OP is honestly one of the worst posts I've ever read on this site.

Keeps saying "no excuses" but keeps giving an excuse that Rigo has been able to "focus" more on Loma, which is code for him having been less active and fighting much less quality opposition. Loma is a huge favorite for a reason.

I'm praying this is a troll because this would go down in history as the worst excuse for anything ever.

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Loma was at 126 in 2016. The weight isn't what the excuse makers are making out. The hypocrisy is hilarious. Loma MUST fight Rigo and then soon as he does he's ducking Crawford (who's announced he's at 147) and Mikey Garcia (who's just fought at 140).

How is that fair? Loma MUST go up 2-3 divisions and fight an unbeatable fighter, but if an uneatable fighter moves up 2 divisions (when they are only really naturally 1 weight apart) to face the ordinary Loma it's a disgrace?
                  Literally no one is saying Loma MUST fight Garcia or Crawford, pipe down now please.

Loma-Garcia is a good fight but Loma-Crawford is murder. Loma not big enough for it.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-29-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Rigo gets MORE credit for being 35 AND moving up 2 weight classes.

Loma still gets credit too tho
                    That's fine with me. Most find Rigo boring, he just doesn't waste punches, but he's like a viper with his reactions, that should be lomachenco's top priority in training for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X