Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamie Foxx Packing on Muscle For Role of Mike Tyson in New Film

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    I don't know how Imma keep a straight face watching Jamie Foxx playing Mike Tyson. Didn't he make fun of him quite a bit with the Mike Tyson voice?
    It will feel like watching Jamie Foxx doing parodies on In Living Color again, but for a full two hour full movie this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
      I wonder when Jamie Foxx will come out of the closet
      The guys with tom cruises' ex...why does everyone here always make a gay comment?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        The guys with tom cruises' ex...why does everyone here always make a gay comment?
        It's 2017 man. It's how beta males feel better about themselves. They go on the internet and call people f@gs, cucks, etc.

Comment

he reminds me more of Mayweather than Tyson.

and he sucks at acting. Highly overrated. its like Hollywood always picks that one black guy to elevate.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
            It's 2017 man. It's how beta males feel better about themselves. They go on the internet and call people f@gs, cucks, etc.
            I mean, whatever does it for you...but I'm just pointing out Cruise's ex and Jamie had been privately dating over the last year or 2. They agreed to keep it quiet because of the Scientology nut jobs...right after thast was up, pics came out of them together.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

and he sucks at acting. Highly overrated. its like Hollywood always picks that one black guy to elevate.
              Come on man, dudes a great actor...he and Tom in Collateral were both excellent in that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

Lol nice, so Jamie Foxx is bad at acting and is only highly successful in Hollywood because he's black. You're a ****ing genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                  Lol nice, so Jamie Foxx is bad at acting and is only highly successful in Hollywood because he's black. You're a ****ing genius.
                  Look at Will Smith, great black actor, Morgan Freeman, even old ass Danny Glover...man people are so hung up on race. Ridiculous. Am I the only white person who sees this stupid ****?

Comment

He could pull it off but even if Scorcese directs it would be difficult to create another Raging Bull classic, or even a Rocky although that was very different and not as gritty and real. They made honest attempts with Bleed for This, Southpaw, and Chuck but they fell short of the mark of being all-time great films.

Comment

A tiny old gay man playing the youngest heavyweight champion in history who had a monster build. Seems legit. He'll have to Tren his balls off to look like anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X