Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Fails Drug Test, Deontay Wilder Fight in Doubt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz better offer up proof that he has high blood pressure, kidney disease, or Type 2 diabetes

Otherwise it looks like he's another worthless cheat.

Comment

The thought honestly crossed my mind yesterday that ortiz might take something because of the pressure of it being his biggest fight

I think at at this point he deserves a hefty ban . It would set a really bad precedent if the fight was allowed to go on.

I cant think of a dangerous enough name as a replacement so the show may have to be cancelled altogether and wilder can take a fight in uk vs dillian whyte. Or they can add a big name to the card such as errol spence in order to try and salvage it and bring in someone decent like takam or ustinov vs wilder

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        The thought honestly crossed my mind yesterday that ortiz might take something because of the pressure of it being his biggest fight

I think at at this point he deserves a hefty ban . It would set a really bad precedent if the fight was allowed to go on.

I cant think of a dangerous enough name as a replacement so the show may have to be cancelled altogether and wilder can take a fight in uk vs dillian whyte
        ....ba dum tss

Comment

Hahahahahahaha

Comment

people on here making it sound like hes taking dianabol ffs lol. all it was is a prescription blood pressure drug. lots of people take medication for blood pressure and theres rumours the guys coming up to 50 years old. the fight should carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Ortiz better offer up proof that he has high blood pressure, kidney disease, or Type 2 diabetes

Otherwise it looks like he's another worthless cheat.
              That would be easy ,just pull up his real age which is 48 or older and he will easily do that if need be.Just about 50 is when most go down hill.

Comment

It's a know fact that most Cuban fighters lie about their real age when they come to the us , so with old age come sicknesses and diseases hence type two diabetes and kidney disease

Comment

It's not a beta blocker...it's not a masking agent...it's not a PED. It's a stage 1 basic diuretic to help lower blood pressure for people with slightly high blood pressure. Why it is banned is because it has been used by people to cut weight...but heavyweights don't need to cut weight so it's of no advantage to them. JCC Jr got caught using them years ago when he fought Troy Rowland and got a suspension and fine.

I can't see them stopping the fight over this...at least I hope not. If they do it would be a crying shame. The guy probably has a little hyper-tension and is prescribed them by a Dr...it's the only possible explanation and there is nothing really wrong with it.
                  Last edited by jaded; 09-29-2017, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    It's not a beta blocker...it's not a masking agent...it's not a PED. It's a stage 1 basic diuretic to help lower blood pressure for people with slightly high blood pressure. Why it is banned is because it has been used by people to cut weight...but heavyweights don't need to cut weight so it's of no advantage to them. JCC Jr got caught using them years ago when he was still a thing and they didn't even penalize him.

I can't see them stopping the fight over this...if they do it would be a crying shame. The guy probably has a little hyper-tension and is prescribed them by a Dr...it's the only possible explanation and there is nothing really wrong with it.

Great post with lot of info i had no clue about

Comment

Boxing had been so good to us in 2017 that I thought everything would go as planned. Should have known better

Comment

Working...
                      X