Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Face It; Fury Is This Era's Buster Douglas...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Wilder is better than anybody ya'll got...amigo.
    Wilder is a horrible champ and a disgrace to the WBC title. His resume is complete ****.

Comment

agree wholeheartedly here

Comment

Buster beat Mike in spectacular fashion, in arguably the best performance of his career. Fury beat Wlad in a disgusting display of sleepwalking with boxing gloves on. Both Buster and Fury turned out to be fat, undedicated slobs, so I see the parallel. What remains is for Fury to defend against a bonafide champ and get utterly destroyed as Buster did against Holyfield. Then his failure will be complete.
        Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 11-27-2017, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          ...and at least Buster actually knocked his HOF opponent out.

I like Tyson.

But it is looking more and more like what he did was a one time fluke.

Will he ever get back in decent enough shape to reclaim his lineal crown?
          One of the dumbest things you've posted between all your accounts

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Tyson Fury was way more skilled than Buster Douglas could ever be.
            Both are trash. One hit wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              One of the dumbest things you've posted between all your accounts
              Well, it's hard to imitate someone like yourself who manages to be an idiot pretty much EVERYTIME he posts.

How was jail?

Did you remember to wipe the tranny-nut off your lips before you came back?

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                Well, it's hard to imitate someone like yourself who manages to be an idiot pretty much EVERYTIME he posts.

How was jail?

Did you remember to wipe the tranny-nut off your lips before you came back?

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post

Oh Boo Hoo Hoo!

Not.

I have no idea what the rep power on this board is, nor do I care.

What I do care about when I come here is A) good info and B) amusement.

You DO provide B on occasion (mostly by accident) so I guess I can admit I am glad to see you back.

I would say try to behave, but I think my 4 year old nephews have a better attention span.

Here's to you being back for however long it lasts this time.

Do you mind if I start a pool with an over under on your next banning?

Comment

Fury is easily one of the if not the worst HW champions ever. Douglas was a skilled fighter who pulled himself up off the canvas to beat a very live dog in one of the most stunning upsets in boxing history. There may be parallels in that they each beat HOF fighters as underdogs, but that is where the similarities end.

Comment

Still eating off that Fury W over Wlad..

Fury is the most skilled heavyweight of this era, y'all really can't see it? This type of thinking is WHY I'm still eating off the Wlad fight, people ate up the hype.

Comment

Working...
                      X