Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why couldn't Canelo Alvarez beat Golovkin as convincingly as Pacquiao beat Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
    I saw the fight, pictures tell a thousand words, seeing it live tells a billion. I watch the fights my guy. I have been watching for 31 years.
    bro!! i know we dont see eye to eye but how can you try to deny the damage? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      the pictures were fake then? LOL! i watched the fight live too! your point? marg went into the fight being a mexican came out of the fight against pac looking like a chinese! LOL
      Manny tried to stop Margarito. He never broke his will. Shane stopped him and broke his will.

It's all perspective though!

And I never said Manny didn't beat him up. He clearly did. Shane was more impressive to me.
      Last edited by BoxingTrav; 09-29-2017, 09:46 AM. Reason: Edit

Comment

So the boogeyman got bullied and stopped by Shane when he was thought to have been indomitable.

Manny beat him with speed after Shane took away his air on invincibility. And your conclusion was that his lost to Manny was worse for him? Ummmm....we'll have to agree to disagree
        let me remind you, shane vs marg was at 147, marg came into the weigh in at 145 1/2!!! shane was 147!

pac vs marg was at 150!!
        marg came into the weigh in at 150, pac 144.6!!!

and you wonder why shane was able to bullied marg around?

Comment

Manny tried to stop Margarito. He never broke his will. Shane stopped him and broke his will.

And I never said Manny didn't beat him up. He clearly did. Shane was more impressive to me.
          see post #63

Comment

i never said you didnt say manny didnt beat him up.

im talking about how you're trying to say shane did more damage to marg than pac did.

Comment

this picture looks like a man who has given up.

marg went into the shane fight not with a clear head. he even said it in an interview. this is during the time his trainer got popped for the wraps!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                i never said you didnt say manny didnt beat him up.

im talking about how you're trying to say shane did more damage to marg than pac did.
                Break will > Break orbital IMHO. You disagree and that's fine.

Comment

shane vs marg = 147

manny vs marg = 150

marg was 145 1/2 at the weigh in for shane

marg was 150 at the weigh in for pac

Comment

Break will > Break orbital IMHO. You disagree and that's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
                      Where's your evidence that Manny Pacquiao was cheating against Margarito and Canelo Alvarez wasn't cheating against Golovkin?

Or perhaps Manny Pacquiao became older and declined, which had nothing to do with PED?

If Lil G is just like Margarito, then why hasn't he been DECISIVELY beaten yet?
                      If you know how to read between the lines here you go in the 1st 47 seconds of the 1st video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsHMN1B_bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IXggInHDRs

Now for some reason after you get off the PED's people are never the same as they were WITH PED's. Football players get off of it then they end up with injuries. Remember Shawne Merriman?

Margarito got caught with **** in his wraps, was he the same after that?

Why are you bringing up Nelo? Cuz he beat lil g?

Comment

Working...
                      X