Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Gate Record Proves Canelo is Top Draw in Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo really thought he could go head to head with Mayweather?

Comment

Top Draw without Floyd but lost to ggg. Getting beneficial scores golden boy pays judges refs

Comment

Since when is 3rd a record?

Comment

Not sure bout top draw. That might belong to the boy Joshua.

Comment

But golovkins the draw doe... 1203,000 Canelo 97k golovkin = 1,300,000

Comment

It's every bit of GGG's record as it is Canelo. Just like it is every bit as much Pac's record as it is Floyd's.

Comment

i dont believe oscar!! because according to the floyd fans, losing the floyd will hurt your future earnings.

Comment

A top draw that was nearly lynched by his own fans. **** off, Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    Golden Boy Promotions has built another star! Even though he LOST to GGG there's no shame in losing to the top P4P fighter of the last 6-10 years. Even when Canelo fought the reparations champion FMJ he barely lost by MD in FMJ's hometown. Why anyone would fight for a company other than GBP is beyond me. GBP or get a job!
                    the only part of this post that has even a sliver of truth in it is that Vegas is Mayweathers home town. The rest of this is opinion, ignorance and straight up lies.

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
                      AJ > Canelo
                      as the top draw in boxing......

"Heavyweight Boxing is Back"
                      I thought AJ too.

90K folks at Wembley.

Even at only 30 pounds per ticket (and I'd guess many sold for more than that) that tops Canelo-Golovkin, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X