Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Years Ago, Triple G Woulda...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should have gotten the decision 2 weeks ago, I'm assuming 2 years ago it would have been the same or even more slanted toward GGG. GGG is on the decline at 35 and still beat Canelo in most everyone's opinion.

He's one of the top 5 boxers on earth, wether you think he won or lost, nothing changes that. Why are your feelings so hurt by this?

Comment

They didn't you condense this down to one paragraph. We had to wade through this essay. Even one sentence. You could have just said "Look I don't like Golovkin and I'm desperate to find fault. So please ignore my leaps in logic, half truths, and delusional rambling sentences." It would have saved us a lot of trouble.
      Last edited by TonyGe; 09-28-2017, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Believe what you want.

What do you mean Canelo had no choice?
        He had no choice in the same way I had no choice about whether to stop wearing my beloved German army commando boots that I bought from the army surplus store when I was 15 yo.

German army boots never wear out - but my feet grew like privet hedges in spring time when I was a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          He had no choice in the same way I had no choice about whether to stop wearing my beloved German army commando boots that I bought from the army surplus store when I was 15 yo.

German army boots never wear out - but my feet grew like privet hedges in spring time when I was a teenager.
          I want a pair so bad..even a Jew like me can see they make great stuff, like my hk91

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            No. Grasping at straws is exactly what you and the other butthurt crybaby detracting ******s have been doing since immediately after the cards were read. You imbeciles have been fumbling over yourselves desperately trying to convince everybody that Canelo won, despite the fact that most of the boxing world had Golovkin winning or had it a draw. Boxing lesson? Shut the fuck up, moron.

Its pathetic but funny at the same time. So keep crying.
            I got eyes.

I know Canelo won.

And I know in the rematch he'll boatrace Golovkin, beat him much, much worse.

Stop trying to change the subject from what it is; namely, that Golovkin turned out not to be the boogieman y'all thought he was and the only difference between now and 2 years ago is the balloon woulda been popped earlier.

Golovkin is a very good fighter, elite no doubt now after this year.

But, I think he lost both his fights this year.

And I think it is clear he isn't what some of you thought.

Most likely, he never was.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              I got eyes.

I know Canelo won.

And I know in the rematch he'll boatrace Golovkin, beat him much, much worse.

Stop trying to change the subject from what it is; namely, that Golovkin turned out not to be the boogieman y'all thought he was and the only difference between now and 2 years ago is the balloon woulda been popped earlier.

Golovkin is a very good fighter, elite no doubt now after this year.

But, I think he lost both his fights this year.

And I think it is clear he isn't what some of you thought.

Most likely, he never was.
              Golovkin exceeded my expectations. I thought Canelo would win a clear decision, which he did not. I never thought Golovkin was the unstoppable force some of his fans did. And the only way I see Canelo winning a rematch is if he somehow improves his stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Golovkin exceeded my expectations. I thought Canelo would win a clear decision, which he did not. I never thought Golovkin was the unstoppable force some of his fans did. And the only way I see Canelo winning a rematch is if he somehow improves his stamina.
                Then you are the rare realist.

Golovkin did better than I thought as well.

It is why I am no longer running around this forum calling him "Lil g".

Golovkin proved something to me his last two fights, even tho I thought he lost both of them.

He is elite.

I see Canelo doing better in a rematch because instead of expending so much energy moving away and being defensive on the ropes, if he stays ring center and steps around he can actually throw and score more without doing himself too much damage energy-wise.

He can be just as responsible in the middle of the ring and it will force Gennady on to his back foot more, taking his power away in that manner instead of trying to stay outside so much.

We will see tho.

Comment

I want a pair so bad..even a Jew like me can see they make great stuff, like my hk91

These are the ones I have now - MK5's, comfortable as slippers, durable as Golovkin's chin and cool as fuck!

And they have a special impact resistant cushion built into the heels so you can jump out of helicopters from 15 ft above the ground without breaking your ankles!

Comment

he won clearly and convingly at the age of 35 and he'd likely have won even easier a couple years ago. Canelo was getting outworked and was on the run from a 35 year old canelo v2.0 doe, he improved so much doe, gonna school ggg doe!!!! sat on the ropes not throwing a damn thing, and 90 percent of the media thinking canelo lost, wow what a schooling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Get a box of tissues ready - this is one HOT video!

Comment

Working...
                      X